Need To Hide 2019-11-13

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Need To Hide 2019-11-13

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

"So they don't find us"?

Creepy, much?
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Need To Hide 2019-11-13

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

You know - i'm kinda getting "Atsali-drags-Katherine-into-an-adventure" vibes here.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:09 am You know - i'm kinda getting "Atsali-drags-Katherine-into-an-adventure" vibes here.
Followed quickly by a "How are the Duke boys gonna to get out of this one?" event!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Very curious to see "who" is coming and why our intrepid duo needs to hide. Also since no one else seems to be noticing that anything is going on we can't rule out this is all a dream for Mindy. We can see though that the little girl is pretty solid given Mindy went airborne and it is pretty hard to trip over a ghost or memory.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:06 am "So they don't find us"?
Creepy, much?
I'm not really getting a worried vibe from the kid, I'm getting more of a "we're playing a fun game!" impression. As though they're having a fun, not quite sanctioned by the adults adventure and hide-and-seek.

Whether or not anybody else finds it fun, of course, is an open question.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Catawampus wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:41 pm As though they're having a fun, not quite sanctioned by the adults adventure and hide-and-seek.

Whether or not anybody else finds it fun, of course, is an open question.
Well, that's the down-side of going on a vacation trip that was sponsored by Mandeep Dhillon's Leather Goods Inc.

(the kids are certain to take this as an invitation to play Hide And Sikh.)

(Dave can't quite figure out what to symbolically offer the Pun Jar after that, so he just goes out to the pasture and collects an Iowa ewe.)