Work Together 2019-10-11

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Work Together 2019-10-11

Post by Dave »

Oh dear. Spell this A for Awkward.

In his own way, he's as unable to read emotions and body language as Atsali...

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/work-together
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Work Together 2019-10-11

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Just pretend you're your great-grannie, Mindy.

She knows how to deal with males...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

If Mindy's mouth keeps hanging open like that, people might start to mistake her for a Venus flytrap! I wonder just how intentional Scarlet's prodding of her is?
AnotherFairportfan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:58 am Just pretend you're your great-grannie, Mindy.

She knows how to deal with males...
So in the next couple of weeks, we'll see Valerie steal away Timothy, thus dividing the kids into two warring camps, finally ending when Barbara builds a giant wooden rabbit so that Scarlet and her allies can hide in it and sneak into Valerie's fortified part of the mansion? And we'll find out that for all of her invulnerability, Bud has a weak heel?
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Mindy going tilt in 3....2....1. Naa i dont see them going Troy on this more like Lord of Flies mixed with Doctor Strangelove.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

All it's going to take is those glasses coming off once...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Dave

Post by Dave »

Catawampus wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:58 am If Mindy's mouth keeps hanging open like that, people might start to mistake her for a Venus flytrap! I wonder just how intentional Scarlet's prodding of her is?
Yeah, that last point puzzles me a bit.

Scarlet had already warned, and then scolded Hiroshi for being careless with his hotness, and she's well aware of its impact on Mindy and Barbara. Now, she's either egging him on deliberately, or she's exhibiting some thoughtlessness of her own in doing so inadvertently.

Timmy may have some questions for her, since he's also aware of the problem.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

I think Scarlet just likes poking hornet nests with a {long} stick to see what happens.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:13 am I think Scarlet just likes poking hornet nests with a {long} stick to see what happens.
Mindy and Shelly are fourth cousins, I think. So hopefully Mindy doesn't have Shelly's potential for sudden violence.