Need To Decide 2018-08-06

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Just Old Al

Need To Decide 2018-08-06

Post by Just Old Al »

oops....

I think we're going to need another Pickle...
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
jwhouk

Re: Need To Decide 2018-08-06

Post by jwhouk »

Code: Select all

Application CASTELA.EXE has stopped. (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail? _
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Dave

Post by Dave »

Nah, she's not bluescreened. She's just evaluating her feelings, as Scarlet suggested... with 100% of her attention, all interrupts masked, and the CPU core thermal sensors offline.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

So, what's the deal with Scarlett? Did her advanced social skills develop with her "chest bumps"? :twisted:
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

She's remembering that she saw him nekid. And, she's reevaluating her past life choices. And, she's remembering what he looked like nekid. And felt like nekid, while the was nekin.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Opus the Poet wrote:So, what's the deal with Scarlett? Did her advanced social skills develop with her "chest bumps"? :twisted:
I think she got a +2 modifier for her relationship with Timothy, and another +3 modifier for her Tome of the Ages in her grandma's diary.

...I think I've been hanging out on the OOTS forums too much...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
TheDOCTOR
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa. via Gallifrey, in Constallation of Kastaborus

Post by TheDOCTOR »

jeffepp wrote:She's remembering that she saw him nekid. And, she's reevaluating her past life choices. And, she's remembering what he looked like nekid. And felt like nekid, while the was nekin.
And lets not forget that "LIPLOCK" she threw on him while they was nekid. :twisted:
Oh, wait you did. It just 'Bares' repeating. :D
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

TheDOCTOR wrote:
jeffepp wrote:She's remembering that she saw him nekid. And, she's reevaluating her past life choices. And, she's remembering what he looked like nekid. And felt like nekid, while the was nekin.
And lets not forget that "LIPLOCK" she threw on him while they was nekid. :twisted:
Oh, wait you did. It just 'Bares' repeating. :D
No no, that had barely any effect on her. Scarlett should also understand deer in the headlights is always an option.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

"Deer in the headlights" is an option, just probably not a really great one. Though I do wonder what the plant version of "deer in the headlights" would be; "night-blooming moonflower blossom caught in the extra-long near-Arctic summer daylight"?
Opus the Poet wrote:So, what's the deal with Scarlett? Did her advanced social skills develop with her "chest bumps"? :twisted:
Who says that all paranormals keep all of their brain cells in the same place?