Drowsy Chaperone and ideas

Talk about your favorite liquor, ask questions, and share stories all about booze!

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

TazManiac

Re: Drowsy Chaperone and ideas

Post by TazManiac »

DinkyInky wrote:...
But internet hugs and plenty of recipes and crazy stories are always freely and abundantly given.

Mmph. k'then...
Julie

Post by Julie »

Hansontoons wrote:And I just sneezed. Jasper the Dog was asleep on the floor. She is now awake and has one less dogphart in her system. I think I'll leave the room for a while...
*chokes laughing* Oh god...I needed that so badly today. :D Thank you Hansontoons and Jasper!!
Typeminer wrote:
Hansontoons wrote:I used to have access to a swordfish head to hang on the wall for ambiance...
That would make it hard to forget the password. :mrgreen:
I actually get that reference!!! :D
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Miss Julie wrote:
Typeminer wrote:
Hansontoons wrote:I used to have access to a swordfish head to hang on the wall for ambiance...
Yay! for Miss Julie!
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

I knew it, but thought that another earworm was more amusing in my sleep deprived state of mind.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

DinkyInky wrote:I knew it, but thought that another earworm was more amusing in my sleep deprived state of mind.
That one was good, too. Bud and Lou and Chico and Groucho and the rest of the crowd at the big speakeasy in Valhalla all approve.

Jasper just hopes someone drops some swordfish. :mrgreen:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Typeminer wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:I knew it, but thought that another earworm was more amusing in my sleep deprived state of mind.
That one was good, too. Bud and Lou and Chico and Groucho and the rest of the crowd at the big speakeasy in Valhalla all approve.

*drops a small packet of doggie friendly jerky, and some fishy shaped rawhide chews*
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Julie wrote:
Hansontoons wrote:And I just sneezed. Jasper the Dog was asleep on the floor. She is now awake and has one less dogphart in her system. I think I'll leave the room for a while...
*chokes laughing* Oh god...I needed that so badly today. :D Thank you Hansontoons and Jasper!!
Typeminer wrote:
Hooray for Miss Julie!

And perhaps I need to quit sharing the Chappell Hill Jalapeño Sausage with the J.
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

DinkyInky wrote:
Typeminer wrote:

*drops a small packet of doggie friendly jerky, and some fishy shaped rawhide chews*
Nom, nom, nom....
Attachments
IMG_0671.jpg
IMG_0671.jpg (184.21 KiB) Viewed 13789 times
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Hansontoons wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:
Typeminer wrote:That one was good, too. Bud and Lou and Chico and Groucho and the rest of the crowd at the big speakeasy in Valhalla all approve.

Nom, nom, nom....
:D

--Safyr Drathmir