Book Name Projections

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

jwhouk

Book Name Projections

Post by jwhouk »

After finally doing some fiddling around with dates and numbers and such, I've determined that our current storyline is somewhere in the middle of what will eventually become Book Nine of the DTE version of the Wapsi Square anthology.

Book Seven begins on May 27, 2011 - where Nudge comes along and talks about "Shelly-57". It ends on January 13, 2012 (roughly), with Phix announcing "We can practice in the library."

Book Eight begins on January 16th, with Bud tossing her stuffed Stinky toy at Brandi. It ends - again, roughly - on September 12th, as Phix and Nudge are walking away after their little "altercation" in the library, post-feeding.

Book Nine began the next day, September 13th, as M tells Shelly she's afraid of who she (Shelly, not Monica) has become.

Now, I'd be willing to bet that Pablo probably already has a name for Book Nine - "Jaguar Girl". Books 7 and 8 might be difficult to determine names for, though.

My bet would be that 7 would be something like "Returning Home" or perhaps something based on Jin becoming human again. Book 8 actually has a pretty obvious title: "Loving Who You've Become".

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Jabberwonky

Re: Book Name Projections

Post by Jabberwonky »

Wow, I can't even make a successful call on the daily strip...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
jwhouk

Re: Book Name Projections

Post by jwhouk »

To be honest, I might be off a bit with the numbering, because there were a few stretches over the last two years where Pablo wasn't updating the strips as much. Books 7 and 8 might actually end up just as book 7.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin