Fangs for the Memories or She's Got the Teeth

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Boxilar

Fangs for the Memories or She's Got the Teeth

Post by Boxilar »

We all know Paul likes to draw attractive women with fangs. And not just not cute little Anime fangs or the pointy teeth of a Hollywood vampire, but the full on dentition of a dedicated carnivore. Big 'ol stabbing upper and lower canines, ripping incisors and shearing molars designed to cut through skin, muscle and bone.

As Ms. Acacia Badur once said, not many girls have teeth that can take down a Cape Buffalo.

The number of be fanged ladies has been piling up of late, so I thought I'd list them.

First are the girls with a permanent set of pronounced canines.

Top of the list would be the Golem Girls. Bud, Brandi and Jin all entered the story with rending teeth. They're kind of redundant given that any one of the girls was capable of flattening the sun. Still, the big teeth are a subtle hint that these girls aren't ordinary and shouldn't be messed with. Since her reboot/reset, Jin has a normal set of human like teeth, so she drops of the list to be replaced by May, her mother, also a Golem.

Next on the list is Tina, the Demon Barrista. Tina's story is that her canines were installed when her face was reconstructed after her accident and the surgeon mixed her up with a goth patient. I tend to believe she had it done on purpose, but I have no proof of that.

I'm going to put Nudge in the permanent category, even though she's a shape shifter. Any time we've seen her in her natural form, she's had the teeth.

There's Bia, the Titan of force. Her teeth aren't real pronounced, but they're definitely pointy.

Finally there's our two FBI vampires Lily and Suzi. Suzi answered rather graphically why Wapsipires have a full set of carnivore teeth in her sixth appearance.

From the variable group there's the Sphinxes, Phix and Shelly. Phix usually sports non threatening human like teeth, even in her full Sphinx form. The exception is when she's really upset or trying to make a point. Shelly, once she came back from the Time Forrest kept human teeth in human form, except when she was under stress, then she manifested her fangs and cat like face markings. She seems to have recently come to terms with who and what she is and in her last appearance had the fangs while relaxed in human form.

Eyrale, the Gorgon, normally has a cute gap toothed smile, but when startled or angry, her hair reveals itself as a nest of snakes and recently when mad at Monica over M's actions to wards Nudge, the Gorgon sister's fangs came out.

And finally, there's Monica herself. When using her Jaguar Girl powers on Nudge, the busty Latina had a pronounced set of canines.

So unless I've missed somebody, I think that's it. By my count that's twelve women who have, or can manifest, fangs in Wapsi Square.
Fairportfan

Re: Fangs for the Memories or She's Got the Teeth

Post by Fairportfan »

Pretty much all of the female characters who are getting "screen time" these days.

===============

EDIT: Wouldn't this fit better in "The Main Pub Room"?
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

I apologize. It was comic related, so I wasn't sure. Perhaps a helpfull mod will be along shortly to move the thread there if nessesary.
TlalocW

Post by TlalocW »

Easier to list those who don't have the point teeth...

Becky

And that's it.

Just kidding.

Becky, Jacqui, Lucy, Amanda, Katherine, Lydia, Luci, Lakshmi... There are others, but rarely do they have more than a couple of appearances or seem necessary to the plots like Lydia's secretary, Gretchen, the pizza delivery girl, Monica's Mexican relatives, etc.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

I just used it as shorthand for 'I'm supernatual'.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Julie

Post by Julie »

Fairportfan wrote:Pretty much all of the female characters who are getting "screen time" these days.

===============

EDIT: Wouldn't this fit better in "The Main Pub Room"?
Makes sense for it to be in the Wapsi section of the boards IMO. It is comic discussion. :) It's just not discussion about the daily comic. The Pub seems to be for non-Wapsi and non-other-forum-specific discussions. :)

And yes...FPF is right...all the ladies seem to have the serious pointy dental-work going on these days. :)
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Jürgen A. Erhard

Post by Jürgen A. Erhard »

Boxilar wrote: As Ms. Acacia Budur once said, not many girls have teeth that can take down a Cape Buffalo.
There, fixed that for you.

Because she's not Bad, she's Bud.

Drops a six-pack of Bud Light into the PV. Don't drink that piss anyway. Hope I didn't anger the PV with this "gift"
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

Jürgen A. Erhard wrote:
Boxilar wrote: As Ms. Acacia Budur once said, not many girls have teeth that can take down a Cape Buffalo.

Drops a six-pack of Bud Light into the PV. Don't drink that piss anyway. Hope I didn't anger the PV with this "gift"
Point to you, sir. If I were the Pun Jar, I would demand something of value, a good porter at the least.
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

Aaaand, looks as though Monica may have shifted into the "permanent" category. Time will tell.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Boxilar wrote:Shelly, once she came back from the Time Forrest...
Shelly live in Time Forrest. Shelly have Big Teeth. Teeth scare Time Forrest! Run, Forrest, run!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
bmonk

Post by bmonk »

Boxilar wrote:
Jürgen A. Erhard wrote:

Point to you, sir. If I were the Pun Jar, I would demand something of value, a good porter at the least.
But it's so hard to replace a porter when the Pun Jar--or a girl with extra-pointy teeth, for that matter--begins to gnaw on their ribs. Can't we at least throw a waiter or two over and see if that will satisfy the jar?
[offers a set of dental cleaning tools, extra large, with optional tooth files for carnivores.]
alj_ws

Post by alj_ws »

Boxilar wrote:
Jürgen A. Erhard wrote:

To keep in animal theme some tiger beer ( see J. Ringo kildar serie) would be appropriate.
And it is awesome
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
Oscar Wilde
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

bmonk wrote: But it's so hard to replace a porter when the Pun Jar--or a girl with extra-pointy teeth, for that matter--begins to gnaw on their ribs. Can't we at least throw a waiter or two over and see if that will satisfy the jar?
[offers a set of dental cleaning tools, extra large, with optional tooth files for carnivores.]
And now I have Johnny Cash running through my head.
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

Starting to look like the Jaguar was creeping about a little earlier than we were allowed to notice:

http://wapsisquare.com/news/wapsi-squar ... ndhoppers/

At the time, all we got to see was a cartoon.

Could be an indicator that Jaguar isn't only interested in saving its own skin: Jin was saved twice, too. Which would explain all the "smoke and mirrors" to guide Monica through life-- a cosmic attempt toward domestication, if you like.

Then again, somos lo que comemos.
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

Yamara wrote:Starting to look like the Jaguar was creeping about a little earlier than we were allowed to notice:

http://wapsisquare.com/news/wapsi-squar ... ndhoppers/

At the time, all we got to see was a cartoon.

Could be an indicator that Jaguar isn't only interested in saving its own skin: Jin was saved twice, too. Which would explain all the "smoke and mirrors" to guide Monica through life-- a cosmic attempt toward domestication, if you like.

Then again, somos lo que comemos.
I think you are close to the truth. I think the Jaguar was always with her but needed time to evolve. As far as Jin, I think the Jaguar is a sort of a spirit of protection and now that Jin needs that she is under her protection.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.