I bought a thing

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

shadowinthelight

I bought a thing

Post by shadowinthelight »

While I have been away from the forums, I have not been away from reading Wapsi. In fact, when I randomly came across a website selling these* I pounced and ordered immediately. It arrived yesterday. Yes, her head is not glued in place yet.

*Apparently they had ordered a number of them way back when for who knows what reason and were trying to get rid of the left overs. I think I bought the last one.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
TazManiac

Re: I bought a thing

Post by TazManiac »

:D Love’n it.

btw- Just yesterday I was treated to dinner by a client (following a Win7 to Win10 Upgrade...) and the Live Music was a gal singing some really great music (man, this quick reply is getting really shaggy...), and one of the tunes was by Chris Isaak.

So when I read this thread’s title I starting hearing ‘did a bad, bad thing...’
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Got one of those when they first came out. For a while, PW was setting up to do a Good/Bad Connie statue, but never saw it available for purchase. Ah well...
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Dave

Post by Dave »

Atomic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:58 am For a while, PW was setting up to do a Good/Bad Connie statue, but never saw it available for purchase. Ah well...
If I recall correctly, the company making those figures ran a contest to see which ones they would make. The Conscience statue didn't get enough votes and I guess they decided it wouldn't be profitable. A pity... it would have made an interesting addition to my office and certainly would have cemented my cow-orkers' opinions that Dave is a trifle on the strange side.

I did manage to snag the artist's-concept drawing when Paul auctioned it on eBay.