Fanon - Wapsi Style

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

jwhouk

Fanon - Wapsi Style

Post by jwhouk »

From that great time waster, TV Tropes:
Fanon, also known as the generally accepted term 'Headcanon' among fans, fanfic writers and Roleplay crowds, is the set of theories based on that material which, while they generally seem to be the "obvious" or "only" interpretation of canonical fact, are not actually part of the canon. Occasionally, the explanation seems good enough to just be "common sense."
Our story, at the moment, has some bits of "Fanon" - the most recent to be discussed is that Tepoz is somehow responsible for Monica's episodes of having snow dumped on her unceremoniously.

There are other things, like the logic that suggests that Monica's antique shop is on the lower floor of the building where Amanda has her photography studio.

What other bits of "Headcanon" can you think of in regards to the Wapsiverse - other than things like an essentially immortal Roman centurion courting Phix? ;)
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
GlytchMeister

Re: Fanon - Wapsi Style

Post by GlytchMeister »

There was that multi-page, multi-day intellectual debate on how the Golem's strength works. The theory I remember is they use small wormholes to manipulate the momentum of the entire galaxy to do the work for them... Basically, they *poit* kinetic energy out of the rotation of the galaxy and I to an object they want to throw really hard, and then they *poit* the 3rd law reaction force acting on their bodies back into the rotation of the galaxy so they aren't thrust backward from the recoil... Which also serves to keep the galaxy rotating at the same speed.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
FreeFlier

Re: Fanon - Wapsi Style

Post by FreeFlier »

Please excuse the thread necromancy, but this is the best fit I could find for this tidbit:

Today's Miriam-Webster Word We're Watching: Headcanon and Fanon

--FreeFlier