Kather-eeeen

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

TazManiac

Kather-eeeen

Post by TazManiac »

jwhouk

Re: Kather-eeeen

Post by jwhouk »

She has children now. Sometimes, you gotta sacrifice for the sake of the children. ;)
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I thought about that, but then I also thought that they are all the same family (and the same gender) and perhaps in the new paradigm they might set aside a 'clothing not requested' Sun Room; full of natural light and nobody peeping and low stress, etc, etc.

OK, so Imaginarium time:

Sun Bathing cant do Castela any harm, it might be a requirement as far as we know, and having Katerine relate good body image lessons to Atsali would be worth the time too.

(Its not me requesting such images for my internal voyeur's sake, personally I'd rather it happen 'off camera'...)

There might be lots of green growing things and a low key, but Monica approved, sound system, and some cool refreshing beverages, and a short 'air lock' hallway off of which would be the half-bath for that section of the domicile.

(I have it within me to design structures and living spaces...)

I'm now envisioning a safe space where anything can be left behind and no arguments entreat or encroach.

(I think maybe I've grown a sideline while brainstorming, I'll get back to you...)
Last edited by TazManiac on Sun May 19, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

My property is on a hillside... no way I could create that level of privacy without a MASSIVE fence...
Regarding Katherine... she resets a dislocated arm, rides a mine cart away fom a MASSIVE explosion of sawdust and nitroglycerine, crashes through several layers of ancient structure that then threatens to collaps on her... most people I know would be gibbering idiots half-way through that, yet she hangs in there. You'll notice in my fanfic, I give her credit for her bravery, even when she doesn't.
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

... and she didn't have a social life to speak of?