Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Sgt. Howard

My contribution to 'Wapsification' of my world-

Post by Sgt. Howard »

skulls 2.jpg
skulls 2.jpg (151.64 KiB) Viewed 5997 times
skulls 1.jpg
skulls 1.jpg (156.55 KiB) Viewed 5997 times
This is the library where I work as a security guard (in case you didn't know, I no longer work in surgery)- these skulls were at discount at the local Home Depot, so I scarfed them up and loaned them to the Library for Halloween.
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Leak

Re: My contribution to 'Wapsification' of my world-

Post by Leak »

Please tell me that library also has all the Wapsi Square books somewhere... :)
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

Leak wrote:Please tell me that library also has all the Wapsi Square books somewhere... :)
They don't NEED them - they have Sarge - take it from me one of the better raconteurs and storytellers on the planet. I'm no slouch in that department, and he's got me beat by a country mile.
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Leak wrote:Please tell me that library also has all the Wapsi Square books somewhere... :)
Sadly, no- but they DO have a book where one of the characters IS in fact INSPIRED BY ME!!! "Welcome to MARWENCOL" Includes a "Sgt. Howard" who is a WWII Stuart Tank driver- the figure used (1/6 scale action figure) was sculpted to look like me when I have my goatee and 'stasch!!!
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.