A visit from the Skinwalker

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Jharris16-17

Re: A visit from the Skinwalker

Post by Jharris16-17 »

''Micheal shut the hell up!"
"Oh sure Lucy!"
The air was thick as Lucifer and Micheal glared at each other. Uriel was rather unhappy and the Temperature dropped dramatically. God exhaled and the air temperature returned to normal.
"We have other problems than your hatred! The world engine stopped the collapse, but..."
"But What?''
Gabriel glared at Lucifer who stared right back. "Little brother, we may be Ark angels, but I don't give a damn if you get mugged or not. Don't trifle with me..."
"Knowing you, you'll send the muggers!"
"Gabriel, Lucifer shut up!"
Eve entered the room in a low cut dress which distracted Gabriel. Lucifer looked at her a slight smile on is face.
"The she devil returns, how did you like the garrison?"
"Its murky and has no life in it, I don't get how you man it..."
"Just sit,we have other issues..."
"Like what dad?"
God looked questioningly at Lucifer who looked back matching his fathers gaze.
''19 of the 66 seals have been broken..."
"Okay big whoop what is the problem?"
"They are the key to unlock Lucifer's cage and unleash his dragon Apocrypha..."
"Humans still think I'm in the cage... Fools,''
''They want the world eater, and we have another issue..."
"Whats that?"
"Lower angels are dying, and demons are disappearing at an astronomical rate. To add to that the Garrison is Under attack even more. Were barely holding up..."
"Micheal are you still in love with the human girl?"
"What no!"
"Bingo, Micheal knowing the Gregori won't fail unless they are dead. So you go ahead and have a centuries long affair with an human..."
"Shut up Lucifer!"
"Micheal!"
"You are neglecting you post I might as well give it back to Lucifer seeing as he at least focused on his job!"
"Now dad you know I didn't like it!"
"Nut you did it anyways and din't give into your boredom!"
"For once Lucifer was the better candidate!"
"Shut up Raphael!"
Meanwhile all of this was happening Gabriel was staring at Eve's very exposed and Plentiful Bust line. Cain smacked Gabriel who yelled. The now aware Eve smiled showing blindingly white teeth and whispering something they couldn't hear. Cain smacked the back of her head making her glare at him. ''You may be my mother, but don't think I won't treat you like the she devil you are!"
Jharris16-17

Post by Jharris16-17 »

"So where's the Punk?"

"Punk?"

"Jesus you idiot!" - Gabriel glared at Lucifer

"Oh him, well he is AWOL..." - God looked down at his feet.

"Oh great the 61st seal is AWOL and we have to deal with it with out the most current outlet of worship!"

"God, please summon your son?"

''He is unable to enter heaven...''
The room was filled with smoke and sulfur for an instant then Cain threw an kid into and chair. Jesus was an 13 year old kid in clothes that you'd expect a gangster to wear. Baggy pants, skate boarding shoes, and white t-shirt. His sweater was holy and had a half dozen cigarette holes in it. He wore a cross made of iron that burnt his skin.
"Great a family meeting,"

"Why baby brother, you look like well... a Punk,"

''I have to blend in somehow, don't judge!"

''Why do you blend in like a gangster instead of doing your job?''
Silence followed as Jesus glared at Lucifer. Lucifer in contrast wore a business suit with an cross hanging around his neck.

Mean While in Rural Minneapolis

"What do you mean she's suing us?"

"Your sister is suing us!"

"For how much?"

"All we've got and she has the best Lawyer in town on it,"

"Why though?"

"Because she sent her Niece to kill Tiberius and she got the SOS and thinks that Tiberius will defile her,"

"You know that won't happen, right?"

"Yes and also, they are investigating a drug ring in our neighborhood. Alexandra down the street said that Tiberius was on some sort of pill so he had to be on drugs,"

"Drugs! That is years of training and practice!"

"Well according to the police report, He attacked the Gang beating them all up,"

"There leader held you up and they are glossing it over!"

"I know but she says that if we return her niece then she will drop the charges..."

"We have to see Tiberius before we make any decisions,"
The entrance to Tiberius' cave had been opened forcefully and the Magic was thoroughly damaged. They ringed the bell and got the green light. They came into his tech room somewhere in his large complex. Tiberius was working on another math problem and had been working for several hours. he was still tied up trying to find N where it wasn't. He had an statue of a nymph in the corner glaring at him.

"I see you have been busy...''

''You could say that, but its all a short time for me and an agonizingly long for her," - Tiberius threw and broken pencil at the statue which made it contort in pain.

"You know they are suing us, right?"

"Oh yes lady Holiday, will tell me when its important..."

"What do you plan to do with her?"

"She decides that..."

As he said that the statue's head became a feminine head. It glared daggers, but they didn't effect Tiberius.
"Get me out of here!"

"Sorry, can't do that..."

The statue began to return when the Nymph screamed.
"Stop, Please!"

"Okay, what is your decision?"

"Information on my mistress..."

"Whats that?"

''Her son isn't a pure born!"

"Already knew that, more juicy details please?"
Last edited by Jharris16-17 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jharris16-17

Post by Jharris16-17 »

''What is it with you dragons being so territorial?"

"Years of being hunted down and killed..."

"Why you would make excellent soldiers?"

"All until we were told to Kill Innocents or men defending there homes..."

''What?"

"My species made the Roman Empire what it was. Then they were relegated to soldiers. Then on top of that we were sent to kill every last Jew or Israelite. We disobeyed and made the mistake that the Romans knew how to kill us..."

"Why did you beat up Jeffery then?"

"Well he beat and Raped several Nymph's, Raided my cave, Killed several of my friends family, and Held a loaded 12 gauge shotgun to my mothers face..."

"He did what?"

"You heard me,"

"Then why didn't you kill me?"

"Your a pawn, also I didn't need to since you didn't steal from me. Believe me if you had stolen even a penny you would have died a slow horrible death..."

"I was told you were a deadly opponent but I think your even better..."

"Shut up!" - Her charms were tentative but had broken his focus.

"Do you know how much damage you did?"

"What damage?"

"I lost power to my garage and WiFi, Plus had to repair my full size model of an Mk.14 torpedo..."

"Why do you need WiFi?'' - Tiberius smirked turning the Monitor to face the Nymph.

--
Special report NBC news.

Mina Andrews owner of Worlds united is suing an small time Boxer for Assault battery And Rape. Tiberius Sikorsky son of Renown Minneapolis Police Department Detective Donald Sikorsky Brutally beat up her son Jeffery, now in an coma at his home in upper Minneapolis. her niece was also brutally attacked and Assaulted by Tiberius to 'Rub it in" Mina says. Tiberius has not commented yet but His father has denied all claims saying Jeffery was a big time gangster Prior to going into an coma and was already wanted for Murder, Rape, Assault, and Extortion, Mina denies these charges. People on both sides say that Jeffery Andrews held up Tiberius mother with an shotgun and she could have died. Although Mina claims that it is all a lie, Although damning evidence has been brought forth. Police chief detective Danforth says.

This has been your Special Report on NBC, Mark Outers out..."

--

"That bitch, she used me!"