Registered at last.

Once you've registered your login, please put a post here. This will help us confirm real users vs spambots, and gives everyone a chance to say hello.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Just Old Al

Re: Registered at last.

Post by Just Old Al »

Sgt. Howard wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:43 am
Sorry to be so late in responding... been a bit towards hectic here. On Page 5 of Fan Art, you will find "A Visit to Phix"- then go to page 3 of Fan Fiction and read "The Elixir" Also "It Happened at Mucho Mocha" and "Doing it right"- thus you will have decent understanding of the major players here. Also recommended, "150 years ago", "16 years from now", "Two Sgts. and a mystery", "Raising a Baby Sphinx", "The Cuban Conundrum". "Trespass". "A Texan comes to Visit"... well... enjoy...
Damn, we do go on a bit, do we not?
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Just Old Al wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:07 pm
Sgt. Howard wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:43 am
Sorry to be so late in responding... been a bit towards hectic here. On Page 5 of Fan Art, you will find "A Visit to Phix"- then go to page 3 of Fan Fiction and read "The Elixir" Also "It Happened at Mucho Mocha" and "Doing it right"- thus you will have decent understanding of the major players here. Also recommended, "150 years ago", "16 years from now", "Two Sgts. and a mystery", "Raising a Baby Sphinx", "The Cuban Conundrum". "Trespass". "A Texan comes to Visit"... well... enjoy...
Damn, we do go on a bit, do we not?
Catching up, don't you see...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

And that's not even all of it.

(waves hi in welcome)
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

jwhouk wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:39 pm And that's not even all of it.

(waves hi in welcome)
- he speaks the truth...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

And once you've read all the stories, there's this metastory: Meanwhile, Elsewhere...
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff