Hi, This is me.

Once you've registered your login, please put a post here. This will help us confirm real users vs spambots, and gives everyone a chance to say hello.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Peterotooled

Hi, This is me.

Post by Peterotooled »

Hi Folks, Just to say hi to you all. I've been reading since about 2005, but I just joined the forum. I love the comic and Pablo's style; both drawing and writing, and all the little twists and turns. I love all the new characters, but I kinda miss Monica and Shelly and the GG's. And Tina! And Phix!! Oh well. Atung kamin juah! Which is Korean for "Whatcha gonna do"!
TazManiac

Re: Hi, This is me.

Post by TazManiac »

Hello Me! er "Hello You!" somethinglikethat...

Welcome, welcome. Its fun in here, stick around awhile, add to the insanity...
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

TazManiac wrote:Hello Me! er "Hello You!" somethinglikethat...

Welcome, welcome. Its fun in here, stick around awhile, add to the insanity...
Just don't get yourself shot by a hunter with a speech impediment, on account of a pronoun trouble... :P
Dave

Post by Dave »

Yeah, that would be daffy. Duck, instead.

(That episode was probably the only time anyone ever cried "Fire!" in a crowded theatre and didn't get arrested for it.)
Julie

Post by Julie »

Dave wrote:Yeah, that would be daffy. Duck, instead.
LMAO!

Oh...and welcome! :)
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Welcome to the largest infestation of creative certifiably insane individuals this side of a loony bin. I am Sgt. Howard, well renown master of the non-filthy limerick and composer of ridiculous song parodies.
I believe you will find another on this site that speaks Korean- she is a delight in her own right. Cold-blooded, dangerous, frighteningly clever... I wish to adopt her as a daughter...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

Sgt. Howard wrote:Wel Cold-blooded, dangerous, frighteningly clever...
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Welcome, indeed, if a bit belated.
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

Sgt. Howard wrote: I believe you will find another on this site that speaks Korean- she is a delight in her own right. Cold-blooded, dangerous, frighteningly clever... I wish to adopt her as a daughter...
Cool, it's good to see that someone is willing to adopt a Vril, even after all the bad blood brewing between our two species... we need more cross-species good-will going on for us to ever have a hope of making "First-Contact" and expect it to come out ok...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Sgt. Howard wrote:Welcome to the largest infestation of creative certifiably insane individuals this side of a loony bin. I am Sgt. Howard, well renown master of the non-filthy limerick and composer of ridiculous song parodies.
I believe you will find another on this site that speaks Korean- she is a delight in her own right. Cold-blooded, dangerous, frighteningly clever... I wish to adopt her as a daughter...
정말 달콤한입니다. :P
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

DinkyInky wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:Welcome to the largest infestation of creative certifiably insane individuals this side of a loony bin. I am Sgt. Howard, well renown master of the non-filthy limerick and composer of ridiculous song parodies.
Google says that translates to "A really sweet"

... Aaand that's it. :P
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

and the top hit is an Aretha Franklin song...

Although instead of 'Since You've Been Gone' [sweet sweet baby...], I'd think a better serendipity would be her rendition of 'I Say A Little Prayer For You...'
(yes, yes, Mr.'s David & Bacharach wrote it for D. Warwick, but I like Miss Aretha better...)
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

GlytchMeister wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:
Google says that translates to "A really sweet"

... Aaand that's it. :P
Translation: I am really sweet.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir