Heeeyyy yooouu guuuyyys!

Once you've registered your login, please put a post here. This will help us confirm real users vs spambots, and gives everyone a chance to say hello.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Alkarii

Heeeyyy yooouu guuuyyys!

Post by Alkarii »

Sorry, the title was the best I could come up with in the short time I've got before clocking in for work tonight.

Started reading the comic about ten years ago, and had to play catch-up a few months ago. Took a few weeks (about six years worth of strips. No internet access at home for the moment), and didn't bother even entering the forums until last night.

So when I'm not at work, I'm usually trying to write music for the band my brother and I are putting together or write some science fiction. Not much of a social life, but I did catch the Slipknot concert last week, so I'm not completely boring.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
TazManiac

Re: Heeeyyy yooouu guuuyyys!

Post by TazManiac »

Welcome aboard!';'

btw; you remind me of the Electric Company of PBS. (Although it also rings a 'Bowery Boys' / Abbot & Costello vibe too...)

http://blog.timesunion.com/chuckmiller/ ... -ys/12494/
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Oh, darn, guess I'm the only one who watched The Goonies... but yeah, I think I saw that as a kid.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Well, yeah, but where do you think the Goonies got it from?
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Welcome to the nuthouse.
And just so you younger members will know, Electric Company was the first time I'd ever heard of Morgan Freeman...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

greetings and welcome
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long