Greetings

Once you've registered your login, please put a post here. This will help us confirm real users vs spambots, and gives everyone a chance to say hello.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Barn0wl

Greetings

Post by Barn0wl »

Hi from Arizona everyone! I've been following Wapsi Square for a few years now (long enough that I can't recall just when I found it).

Uh, about me? I'm a Police Dispatcher at a small department. I'm also a Tarot reader and amateur photographer. You can see some of my photos on deviantArt; http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

Now that I've finally jumped into the forums, I look forward to some good discussions.
"A great person once said; 'you can fool some of the people some of the time.' But I (an even greater person) say; 'if you don't teach them to read, you can fool them whenever you like!'"
[Max Headroom]
Dave

Re: Greetings

Post by Dave »

Welcome aboard the forum, BarnOwl! As you describe yourself as a bit of a strange person, I predict that you'll fit in quite well hereabouts and will feel right at home. Jump in and join the discussions!
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Welcome! Fresh cookies and other snacks over in Confusion Corner. Try some!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Aed

Post by Aed »

Barn0wl

Post by Barn0wl »

Thanks for the warm welcome! And yes Dave, I am a bit of a strange person. ;) And I relish my strangeness! I look forward to making new friends. :D
"A great person once said; 'you can fool some of the people some of the time.' But I (an even greater person) say; 'if you don't teach them to read, you can fool them whenever you like!'"
[Max Headroom]
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Welcome enjoy yourself. None of us however are my little ponies. They arnt strange enough.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Barn0wl

Post by Barn0wl »

oldmanmickey wrote:Welcome enjoy yourself. None of us however are my little ponies. They arnt strange enough.
Well "strange" fits me pretty good, so I should fit in just fine! :D
[Max Headroom]
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Someone claiming to be an owl? Who are you? Who who, who who? ♩♫
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Aed

Post by Aed »

shadowinthelight wrote:Someone claiming to be an owl? Who are you? Who who, who who? ♩♫
As a public service to the younger forum members and guests that may be unfamiliar with the Who here is a helpful video. 8-)
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Aed & Shadow already covered the obvious "Whoooooooo Are You?" joke, but welcome nonetheless.

btw- Strange is the New Norm nowadays, shoot; we even envelop those Pony-People with nary a blink, so as they say 'Its all good...'

Welcome indeed.
Barn0wl

Post by Barn0wl »

Oooo! The Who! Wooo! Er ... yeah ... got no more rhymes in me tonight.

Thank you guys for the welcome! I think I'm going to fit in here ... y'all are great!
[Max Headroom]
Barn0wl

Post by Barn0wl »

I was just thinking (in part because of another thread) - but I do enjoy photography and some other artwork. I've posted some of my photographs, a painting & a couple of stories on my deviantArt page; http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/
Take a look if you're interested.
[Max Headroom]
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Aed wrote:As a public service to the younger forum members and guests that may be unfamiliar with the Who here is a helpful video. 8-)
The funny thing is, at the age of 34 I am one of the younger forum members here. :P
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Just tell the youngsters here "it's the theme song from CSI, you nerds!"
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Aed wrote:
shadowinthelight wrote:Someone claiming to be an owl? Who are you? Who who, who who? ♩♫
As a public service to the younger forum members and guests that may be unfamiliar with the Who here is a helpful video. 8-)
i dont usally follow these newer groups. i stay with the older classic groups. lol
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long