A Belated Introduction

Once you've registered your login, please put a post here. This will help us confirm real users vs spambots, and gives everyone a chance to say hello.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Aed

A Belated Introduction

Post by Aed »

I just noticed that we have an "Introduce Yourself" sub-forum. Marvelous idea, though I am surprised that it is located near the bottom of the forum index rather than higher up. I've been a member of the forum and posting off and on for over a year and really have not scanned down the index this far before -- at least not with comprehension. :D

There is not much to tell about myself. I am a retired IT professional with over thirty years in various parts of the information technology field. I worked with IBM mainframes for most of my career, but I also got to tinker with several Linux servers. I also enjoy science fiction, fantasy, history, comics and games, either analog or digital.

I discovered Wapsi Square accidently when one of Paul's characters (Monica, if I recall correctly) made a guest appearance in another comic. I followed the credit and here I am. I enjoy Paul's artwork, but it is his story telling that keeps me here.
Last edited by Aed on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabberwonky

Re: A Belated Introduction

Post by Jabberwonky »

I'd say 'Welcome to the madness.' But your countdown to newness shows you've made yourself at home quick enough...
:)
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous