Ahhh.. Gudday?

Once you've registered your login, please put a post here. This will help us confirm real users vs spambots, and gives everyone a chance to say hello.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

MadGeographer

Ahhh.. Gudday?

Post by MadGeographer »

This is my intro to the forums, having finally registered after reading Wapsi for years.

Firstly, I'm not mad - I just get these headaches some times. And, as Jade Sinclair has been heard to loudly announce, the voices in my head agree that I'm not insane.

Nextly, the Geographer bit? Well, I'm a sailor and don't always get a choice where we're going while seeing rather a lot of this planet over the last 25-odd years. If the position had been open, I might have introduced myself as the (Briefly) Visiting Professor of Egregious Geography; but no one's caught the tenured member yet! :evil:

So, hi! Nice to be here, and I'm really hoping Paul's run on Patreon works out (for ALL of us). I could sure do with more Wapsi to brighten up my port-visits. :D
NOTDilbert

Re: Ahhh.. Gudday?

Post by NOTDilbert »

Welcome, Mad!

We all agree that we're not insane either. Wait - other 'way round. I think. Anyway, it doesn't matter in the slightest if you are or not "X" - whatever value of "X" you currently obsess over. Just play nice and don't fight - but arguing is permissible. So is fun.
Have some!
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

I can't speak for anybody else, but...

"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)