BRCA up is hard to do...

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Dave

BRCA up is hard to do...

Post by Dave »

My sincere condolences to Angelina Jolie, who had a very difficult decision to make recently.

Given the numerical odds she was facing, it sounds to me as if she made a wise choice. I helped my wife get through something similar a few years ago (Stage 4 breast cancer, double mastectomy, chemo, radiation, reconstruction, and all the aftermath) and what she had to endure is not something I would wish on anyone.
bmonk

Re: BRCA up is hard to do...

Post by bmonk »

Besides, I hear that the animated/gaming Lara Croft got a substantial breast reduction in recent years; it only seems fair that the live-action one should too.

But a reduction of the chance of getting cancer from 87% to 5% is nothing to sneeze at.
Mark N

Re: BRCA up is hard to do...

Post by Mark N »

bmonk wrote:Besides, I hear that the animated/gaming Lara Croft got a substantial breast reduction in recent years; it only seems fair that the live-action one should too.

But a reduction of the chance of getting cancer from 87% to 5% is nothing to sneeze at.
What is going to suck is the high number of immature people that are going to make light of what she did and why,
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.