Next Animated Short “Unlimited Power” 2024-02-10

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Next Animated Short “Unlimited Power” 2024-02-10

Post by Dave »

Alkarii

Re: Next Animated Short “Unlimited Power” 2024-02-10

Post by Alkarii »

I don't recall Bud being a nurse before... I guess she's taking on a different career for a little while?
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Speaking (pun!) from experience as a VA, we don't come cheap even when we don't charge enough to pay the rent.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Alkarii wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:56 pm I don't recall Bud being a nurse before... I guess she's taking on a different career for a little while?
I think by the length of the skirt that is a "Sexy Nurse" Halloween costume. Also that it looks exceptional on her and she should wear miniskirts or minidresses more often (and I'm sure Kevin will object violently to her wearing short skirts around him, not).
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

There's just enough fanny there to venture a pinch...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Sgt. Howard wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:29 am There's just enough fanny there to misadventure a pinch...
Fixed that for you.

Pinching the derriere of a golem, without an explicit personal invitation to do so, could initiate a truly memorable Darwin Award ceremony. I mean, the pinchee might be feeling merciful enough to just poit the pincher (sans clothing) into the middle of a sewage-settling tank somewhere in North Korea, or allow the pincher to withdraw the hand used for pinching with only those two specific fingers crushed down to a molecular monolayer.

Or, she might be annoyed or offended... in which case the pincher might learn what it's like to be converted to a cloud of incandescent, ionized vapor.

(I won't suggest that the pincher's last words might be "Well, plasma soul!")

Much safer (and much more respectful) to look, admire, enjoy, and leave it at that.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Dave wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:18 am
Sgt. Howard wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:29 am There's just enough fanny there to misadventure a pinch...
Fixed that for you.

Pinching the derriere of a golem, without an explicit personal invitation to do so, could initiate a truly memorable Darwin Award ceremony. I mean, the pinchee might be feeling merciful enough to just poit the pincher (sans clothing) into the middle of a sewage-settling tank somewhere in North Korea, or allow the pincher to withdraw the hand used for pinching with only those two specific fingers crushed down to a molecular monolayer.

Or, she might be annoyed or offended... in which case the pincher might learn what it's like to be converted to a cloud of incandescent, ionized vapor.

(I won't suggest that the pincher's last words might be "Well, plasma soul!")

Much safer (and much more respectful) to look, admire, enjoy, and leave it at that.

The likelihood of a golem's fanny being available for such activity being what it is, I am not particularly concerned about such repercussions- pinching the nethercheeks of a non-consenting mortal female is sufficiently hazardous to prevent such an effort actually taking place.

... but the temptation remains... and with age comes the resistance to such temptation, but the phantasy never really abates...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

As one of the Golem Girls put it, Bud has "racehorse legs" and that dress shows them off nicely. And her pinchable butt, too.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Cheeky!

--FreeFlier
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

FreeFlier wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:02 pm Cheeky!

--FreeFlier
Arse you say....
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Another trailer posted to Patreon, starting to look really good. :D