Sore Shoulder 2023-08-03

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Sore Shoulder 2023-08-03

Post by Dave »

Alkarii

Re: Sore Shoulder 2023-08-03

Post by Alkarii »

Dang it, Tina... You're getting food all over yourself. You're a grown a-... Wait. I don't even know what's considered an adult for a group of demons inhabiting a human body.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Tina you seem to have dropped a mushroom there, please allow me to remove it :twisted: lick
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Alkarii wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:35 pm Dang it, Tina... You're getting food all over yourself. You're a grown a-... Wait. I don't even know what's considered an adult for a group of demons inhabiting a human body.
It's not a simple question, is it?

As individual demons infesting a human body (Tina 1.0), they're quantum beings which exist at least partially outside of time as we know it. They're older than the human race, possibly older than dirt (literally, older than the very atoms our planet is made of).

As a covey of demons learning to be in sole charge of a human body whose original soul-owner is permanently absent (Tina 2.1), I don't think they're out of their teens yet.

As a coven-coming-into-being (the posited unified entity Tina 3.0), they're barely out of their cradle.

I'd say Tina deserves to eat pizza however Tina wants to.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Perhaps... Though I do want to see more of Tina. I've been curious about how she's been doing.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Tina is still a "younger woman" for me no matter how you count her age unless you count from when we both were killed, because she died in the '90s and I died in 2001. AFAIK I'm not a coven of daemons running the abandoned corpus of my body, but unless someone could tell the difference between drain brammage and the coven of daemons I dunno what would be the difference.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

Opus the Poet wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:04 pm but unless someone could tell the difference between drain brammage and the coven of daemons I dunno what would be the difference.
We love you either way, Opus old buddy.
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."