New Starbucks in restroom of Starbucks in Kroger?

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

DinkyInky

Re: New Starbucks in restroom of Starbucks in Kroger?

Post by DinkyInky »

lake_wrangler wrote:I just have to be careful not to speak that language too often... I've lost 164lbs since 2010, and I don't want to gain it back... :mrgreen:
Congratulations! I've shed 20, and as soon as Murphy quits tossing projects at me I have to do, I'm going back into free weights and yoga. Ideally, I want to lose another 10, but change all the hibernation fodder back into the muscle it was before BTTH gang got me in a funk. I found that if I impulse grab sweets, a nice 20 minute walk compensates for a good bit of it. Still, I'm glad Huck Finn's is about about 45 to 60 minutes away. :D
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
bmonk

Post by bmonk »

NOTDilbert wrote:This kinda echos another stat I remember hearing: 80% of humaity lives within 20 miles of a coastline.

Tsunami/extiction impactor fans take note..... :)
I must be in the 1%--about as far as you can get from a salt coastline. Well, a bit north--the North American Pole of Inaccessibility is a few hundred miles south of here, in Southern South Dakota...

P.S.: this thread also reminds me of the time Click and Clack talked about factory-installed Starbuck franchises in Ford Expeditions. . . . :lol:
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

bmonk wrote:P.S.: this thread also reminds me of the time Click and Clack talked about factory-installed Starbuck franchises in Ford Expeditions. . . . :lol:
Yeah. They would.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

bmonk wrote:
NOTDilbert wrote:This kinda echos another stat I remember hearing: 80% of humaity lives within 20 miles of a coastline.

I must be in the 1%--about as far as you can get from a salt coastline. Well, a bit north--the North American Pole of Inaccessibility is a few hundred miles south of here, in Southern South Dakota...
You just have the Yellowstone Supercaldera to worry about.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

@#$%! Stupid friend wants me to goto Starshmucks at just-after-my-wee-one's-off-to-school-o'clock! People should know better than to ring me up right after get on the bus time. I've been up since way too early. Most likely wants to get her frou-frou trendy fix and have me pay for it. I think I'll pass.

/rant off

*wanders off to brew a pot of espresso*

--Safyr Drathmir
bmonk

Post by bmonk »

jwhouk wrote:
bmonk wrote:

Yeah, well, I worry more about tornadoes and blizzards than about something that may go off anywhere between 0 and 100,000-odd years from now.
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

DinkyInky wrote:@#$%! Stupid friend wants me to goto Starshmucks at just-after-my-wee-one's-off-to-school-o'clock! People should know better than to ring me up right after get on the bus time. I've been up since way too early. Most likely wants to get her frou-frou trendy fix and have me pay for it. I think I'll pass.

/rant off

*wanders off to brew a pot of espresso*
I USED TO have a friend like that. Notice the "used to" in that statement. But seriously, sometimes you have to remind people that "yes I am your friend but you have to grow up and start thinking about the needs of other people (and stop mooching ya jerk)" :shock: . It may not work in the ay you hope, but , then again, it just might. :mrgreen:
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Mark N wrote:I USED TO have a friend like that. Notice the "used to" in that statement. But seriously, sometimes you have to remind people that "yes I am your friend but you have to grow up and start thinking about the needs of other people (and stop mooching ya jerk)" :shock: . It may not work in the ay you hope, but , then again, it just might. :mrgreen:
Yeah. I told her that a) I have priorities and a limited budget now that I am a single mom, and b) Not calling me all summer, then suddenly calling me when I'm in the middle of the fall semester of my wee one's school? Yeah, not impressed. Bring me over a Venti Espresso with a Pumpkin shot in it, and a Pumpkin muffin, then we'll see if I move my butt out of the house today. Oh, and I have to be back here at 2:30 sharp(gives me time to start dinner). She never came over. :o :shock:
Last edited by DinkyInky on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--Safyr Drathmir
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

DinkyInky wrote:
Mark N wrote:I USED TO have a friend like that. Notice the "used to" in that statement. But seriously, sometimes you have to remind people that "yes I am your friend but you have to grow up and start thinking about the needs of other people (and stop mooching ya jerk)" :shock: . It may not work in the ay you hope, but , then again, it just might. :mrgreen:
Yeah. I told her that a) I have priorities and a limited budget not that I am a single mom, and b) Not calling me all summer, then suddenly calling me when I'm in the middle of the fall semester of my wee one's school? Yeah, not impressed. Bring me over a Venti Espresso with a Pumpkin shot in it, and a Pumpkin muffin, then we'll see if I move my butt out of the house today. Oh, and I have to be back here at 2:30 sharp(gives me time to start dinner). She never came over. :o :shock:
Your BSFu is strong young one.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

jwhouk wrote:
bmonk wrote:

I ran across this when I was researching a post-appocalypse non-zombie roleplaying gameworld. You'ld be amazed how few deep-ocean impactors it takes to destroy civilizationBWA-HA-HA - ahem.
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville