Not The Eyes 2017-03-07

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Not The Eyes 2017-03-07

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Drakkenmensch

Re: Not The Eyes 2017-03-07

Post by Drakkenmensch »

Atsali's tail is saying "please don't stop!"
AnotherFairportfan

Drakkenmensch wrote:Atsali's tail is saying "please don't stop!"
Atsali isn't saying anything different...

==============

Imagine if Bryn were over for a sleep {whatever} over and Pickle accidentally walked in on THAT...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

To help things along, with little or no memory the next day, follow the directions enclosed.

Mix ingredients, place container in freezer, investigate results in 24 hours or so.

Note- "can" measurement- empty the Limeade (use Minutemaid) can and you gots it.
IMG_0639.jpg
IMG_0639.jpg (108.14 KiB) Viewed 11051 times
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

To be clear, this isn't nubile, half dressed in school-girl uniform, teen-aged girls of the female persuasion, involved in acts of hanky and/or panky that has disturbed the weedlet. I get the feeling she runs into that every other day. It's the act of, the waste of, the taste of, putting that big, beautiful, cute-bear-girl tongue on... on... A stinky, smelly, feet!

We feel you girl.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

jeffepp wrote:To be clear, this isn't nubile, half dressed in school-girl uniform, teen-aged girls of the female persuasion, involved in acts of hanky and/or panky that has disturbed the weedlet. I get the feeling she runs into that every other day. It's the act of, the waste of, the taste of, putting that big, beautiful, cute-bear-girl tongue on... on... A stinky, smelly, feet!

We feel you girl.

No, this is symbolic licking that Paul cant post in his non-sensorable, non-adult-gateway web site...

Besides, these feet just came from a long night of sleeping, prior to which one might reasonably assume they were thoroughly washed, in other words- not straight outta da tennie-shoes stinky.
(Theres a difference, encourage it.)
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

PS- Anybody notice Nadette's EYES?
Dave

Post by Dave »

TazManiac wrote:PS- Anybody notice Nadette's EYES?
Anybody notice that it isn't Nadette?

It's the third (evil) twin, Nedette.
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

OMGOMGOMG... Can't. Stop. Laughing!!!
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
AnotherFairportfan

TazManiac wrote:PS- Anybody notice Nadette's EYES?
...and ears?
AnotherFairportfan

Someone at the page has pointed out that Atsali was in jammies last page, not he non-Newtonian bra...
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

When you have siblings --especially teenaged siblings-- always ALWAYS knock.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

As was pointed out by others I also think the costume change was for censorship reasons as there was no way that crop top from yesterday was staying in place for that pose.

And I feel for Castel as well. You know what was presented to us was nothing like what she saw.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

And thus why i said not in my house. Kids do not need to walk in on things like that. Now having said that they could have at lest locked the door.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

LOL.

That is all.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:Someone at the page has pointed out that Atsali was in jammies last page, not he non-Newtonian bra...
It looks as though Atsali is in the process of getting dressed in her school uniform and got. . .interrupted at this point. There's no telling what might have gone on at earlier points of the pyjama-removal and uniform-acquiring process, but Castela may now be stuck imagining the possibilities for the rest of the day. She may need a sturdier brush.

Nadette/Nedette is still apparently fully clothed. . .but is she actually wearing clothes for this special occasion?
eee

Post by eee »

Ah yes, Atsali's feet are one of her main erogenous zones, as I recall. The promise of a footrub is enough to make her tail AND horns pop out. Actually licking them... Well, I doubt this is the agony of defeet. :lol:
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

eee wrote:Well, I doubt this is the agony of defeet. :lol:
But if Castela has a vote, I think that we'd find that the eyes have it.
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

eee wrote:Ah yes, Atsali's feet are one of her main erogenous zones, as I recall. The promise of a footrub is enough to make her tail AND horns pop out. Actually licking them... Well, I doubt this is the agony of defeet. :lol:
Though the whole thing is enough to make you go toes-up....
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

If licking the feet is allegorical to something else or if that is their particularly offensive fetish in Castela's mind, it matters not- little sis walked in where she should have knocked. Exactly what is the meaning of licking feet? ... aside from athlete's tongue, I'm not sure. Nadette should gargle with Tinactin just to be sure...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.