Every Weekend 2016-12-14

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
illiad

Re: Every Weekend 2016-12-14

Post by illiad »

Dave wrote: Now that's distinctly surreal.

Check it out on Google Maps. As you come down SE 3rd past General Mills, the building on the corner is vacant and available for rent. Reach the corner, turn and look at the building, and it's refurbished, occupied, and signed "Machine Shop".

Perhaps the glamour of abandonment doesn't work at short range? :lol:
I guess you are doing street view??? you will find that the 'google camera car' quite often 'refreshes' each street at different times, sometime *months* apart... :P
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

illiad wrote:

Check it out on Google Maps. As you come down SE 3rd past General Mills, the building on the corner is vacant and available for rent. Reach the corner, turn and look at the building, and it's refurbished, occupied, and signed "Machine Shop".

I guess you are doing street view??? you will find that the 'google camera car' quite often 'refreshes' each street at different times, sometime *months* apart... :P
Once again, personal growth and maturity [or, in this case, logic and facts], have gotten in the way of a good time.

I'm pretty sure the " :lol: " meant he was aware of that...
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Links have been added to my comment for those who may be clueless.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
illiad

Post by illiad »

lake_wrangler wrote:
illiad wrote:

Once again, personal growth and maturity [or, in this case, logic and facts], have gotten in the way of a good time.

I'm pretty sure the " :lol: " meant he was aware of that...
well most went right over my head... :? :? :? :?