Perfumes for Nerds

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

chibichibi01

Re: Perfumes for Nerds

Post by chibichibi01 »

Julie wrote:
chibichibi01 wrote:I wish my tub were big enough, alas D: But a cup of tea with a homemade dinner and watching the BF beat the snot out of things in Borderlands 2? Mmmm... good times.
Sounds like my kind of night! :) Still haven't gotten a green light from the hubby to spend monies on smell-good-stüffs...but still hoping to indulge in these in the nearish future!
Was a wonderful night! <3

Today i tried Lola, it was very spicy. Cinnamon, Gingerbread, very sort of Christmasy smells. It's almost disappeared now, but then again, it HAS been on my arm for over 12 hours. It made me feel like the holiday season was almost here. I'll be saving it for later on in the season x3
ImageImage
chibichibi01

Post by chibichibi01 »

I put on Hyang-Su today, and it started off on me as a bit spicy before this floral scent came to the fore, and then it settled into a powdery floral scent that is still with me <3
ImageImage
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Wow. Lola was more spiced cider with Frankincense on me. Yours sounds more yummy... :D
Hyang-Su Flowery? Wow, that sounds gorgeous. Mine was a bit more earthy spices, what with the Ginger and Ginseng notes in it.
BTW, do you still think Miss M's scent should be Hyang-Su? Wondering about it now that you have tried it.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
chibichibi01

Post by chibichibi01 »

DinkyInky wrote:Wow. Lola was more spiced cider with Frankincense on me. Yours sounds more yummy... :D
Hyang-Su Flowery? Wow, that sounds gorgeous. Mine was a bit more earthy spices, what with the Ginger and Ginseng notes in it.
BTW, do you still think Miss M's scent should be Hyang-Su? Wondering about it now that you have tried it.
Now that's I've tried it, I'm not so sure. I'm actually leaning more towards Lola now. Even though that was Christmas instead of Sunshine on me :)
ImageImage
chibichibi01

Post by chibichibi01 »

Hnnnng, Rose in Amber. Boyfriend nearly devoured my neck, I smelled so good. I love the subtle rose scent with that splash of musty old books. I take back what I said about Lola and Hyang-Su. THIS is M's scent. Studying artifacts in a museum with a bouquet of Roses on the desk sent by one of her fan club.

Golly, I smell so good still, that I want to make out with me. Omnomnom.
ImageImage
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Halloween was Hilarious.

I tried Thomas Alva Edison, Last Jellybean in the Bag. Review posted in main post.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
chibichibi01

Post by chibichibi01 »

That sounds amazing!

I tried Brontosaurus love Triceratops today and the description was spot on. Ancient pine and loamy soil. Oh man. It was perfect for the cold crappy weather.
ImageImage
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

chibichibi01 wrote:That sounds amazing!

I tried Brontosaurus love Triceratops today and the description was spot on. Ancient pine and loamy soil. Oh man. It was perfect for the cold crappy weather.
You've convinced me to grab some of those for presents for my nerdy friends and family. I also grabbed some of the soaps for my wee one because he's gone bouncy over them. They sent me a replacement for the perfume that had a wonky cap(review with the rest), and sent a Baby Unicorn Birthday Party soap sample, which my wee one yoinked and claimed in the name of not Mommy... :lol:

--Safyr Drathmir
chibichibi01

Post by chibichibi01 »

DinkyInky wrote:

You've convinced me to grab some of those for presents for my nerdy friends and family. I also grabbed some of the soaps for my wee one because he's gone bouncy over them. They sent me a replacement for the perfume that had a wonky cap(review with the rest), and sent a Baby Unicorn Birthday Party soap sample, which my wee one yoinked and claimed in the name of not Mommy... :lol:
That's adorable <3

I tried up Quark today and I'm not entirely certain what it smelled like. It was peppy though.
ImageImage
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

chibichibi01 wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:

That's adorable <3

I tried up Quark today and I'm not entirely certain what it smelled like. It was peppy though.
Yeah. He doesn't even mind having glitter with it. He's at the age where everything is fun. Up Quark--It's one that makes me smile. It's fresh, green, and really uplifting...at least for me. That's what I use in my Prayer Box when I have a bad day. Nice way to carry a pick-me-up.

--Safyr Drathmir
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Oh dear Sweet Lord. They kept the Candy Edison and Tesla scents, and paired them with my Deathmatch title idea. Everytime I tell someone what I'm wearing, I get a serious case of the gigglefits, and have to catch my breath. So much Love!
ZOMG Smells wrote:Edison v. Tesla: DEATHMATCH!
This is a pair of scents that we've locked together in mortal combat, partially because the idea of it makes us laugh like goons and also because they smell really, really good together. These scents are not available separately: they have been handcuffed together and given tiny switchblades. They were both originally part of our 2012 Sugared Scientists set, but we just couldn't let them go.
Serious gigglefits.

--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

DinkyInky wrote:Oh dear Sweet Lord. They kept the Candy Edison and Tesla scents, and paired them with my Deathmatch title idea. Everytime I tell someone what I'm wearing, I get a serious case of the gigglefits, and have to catch my breath. So much Love!
ZOMG Smells wrote:Edison v. Tesla: DEATHMATCH!
This is a pair of scents that we've locked together in mortal combat, partially because the idea of it makes us laugh like goons and also because they smell really, really good together. These scents are not available separately: they have been handcuffed together and given tiny switchblades. They were both originally part of our 2012 Sugared Scientists set, but we just couldn't let them go.
Serious gigglefits.
Awesome. Just epic. :D
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Julie wrote:Awesome. Just epic. :D
*giggle*

I'm wearing it now, as the weather is a bit...bracing.

Almost put on Tincture of Caprice, but it seems to evaporate on me(so I normally have it in a prayer box), and I wanted something to outlast this funky weather(not to mention all the folk's sour lemon mood swings).

--Safyr Drathmir