I am baffled

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Typeminer

Re: I am baffled

Post by Typeminer »

TazManiac wrote:Easy answer; Meth Lab in the Basement blew up...
Nah. Why would you have rails in a meth lab?

Gotta be renegade Corbettites. 8-)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

jwhouk wrote:C'est Photoshop.

Original photo is here:
i think that one looks fake as well... take a look at the windows that are shown outside the door to the bus/train... you see the upper half of a man in the upper square window pane, and don't see his lower half, and this section is relatively dimly lit.... but you ALSO see a complete brightly lit pane just below that one where there is a guy sitting down on the far side of whatever vehicle it is on the opposite side of the glass along with a female that's right next to the window itself, and her head is right where the guy in the upper pane should be having legs...... yet you DON'T see the lower half of the guy in the upper window pane...

also, while looking carefully, you CAN see the reflection of the yellow bars that make up the door, but you CAN'T see the reflection of the bar that's sticking up out of the floor...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

Typeminer wrote:
TazManiac wrote:Easy answer; Meth Lab in the Basement blew up...
Nah. Why would you have rails in a meth lab?
well it's OBVIOUSLY for the mine carts that are down there ferrying the various batches of Meth around the lab, from one process station to the next process station... i mean, really. would YOU want to the haul that stuff around by HAND... or have a CART to carry it?
Gotta be renegade Corbettites. 8-)

nah, not renegade... just a bit overzealous in their "improvements" on the track laying device... the Rail Gun...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

scantrontb wrote:
Typeminer wrote:Nah. Why would you have rails in a meth lab?
well it's OBVIOUSLY for the mine carts that are down there ferrying the various batches of Meth around the lab, from one process station to the next process station... i mean, really. would YOU want to the haul that stuff around by HAND... or have a CART to carry it
That's a good point. And they could connect to the smuggling tunnels, too. And if there are mice down there . . . .

YEE-hah! Andale, andale! Arrrrriba!

Another mystery explained. :mrgreen:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Typeminer wrote:
scantrontb wrote:
Typeminer wrote:Nah. Why would you have rails in a meth lab?
well it's OBVIOUSLY for the mine carts that are down there ferrying the various batches of Meth around the lab, from one process station to the next process station... i mean, really. would YOU want to the haul that stuff around by HAND... or have a CART to carry it
That's a good point. And they could connect to the smuggling tunnels, too. And if there are mice down there . . . .

YEE-hah! Andale, andale! Arrrrriba!

Another mystery explained. :mrgreen:
Speedy is all velocity and no torque. You need Gossamer for force.

And he has experience working as a henchman, er, monster...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous