Blizzard makes the best crack

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

DinkyInky

Blizzard makes the best crack

Post by DinkyInky »

StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Just went live, and I may just have to steal...er, borrow someone's PC to play until my brain rebels against me. It's shiny. No, seriously, I'm getting out my mallet o doom...I wanna play this!

Just watching them play, it's looking like Blizzard saved the best for last(though Kerrigan was really well done, and I loved every second of Heart of the Swarm I managed to watch[something about it made me go whirley puke, so I haven't played it, nor wings of Liberty. It looks like that is fixed, so I just might try it now]).

Diablo III is another Blizzard treasure, sooooo gorgeous, and fun to play, I'm rather sad my computers are down. Only one area in the whole game bothers me, and if you look up Leoric's dungeon, you might understand.
From back in the days of Diablo, WarCraft, and StarCraft, to now, they've continued in pleasing fans with grand storylines and intuitive gameplay that makes the graphic eyecandy a secondary concern(but just the icing on that cake of perfection).

Thank goodness I've mastered sneak...
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Jabberwonky

Re: Blizzard makes the best crack

Post by Jabberwonky »

You're making me wanna give it a try. I know I spent a lot of hours on the original, but haven't tried the sequel. And maybe have to give Diabalo III a run too....
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Jabberwonky wrote:You're making me wanna give it a try. I know I spent a lot of hours on the original, but haven't tried the sequel. And maybe have to give Diabalo III a run too....
If you do, I'll give you my Battlenet id# so we can do some team runs...once I get a machine live.

The storyline for DIII is gloriously immersive. DII gave me a headache...literally, but I think I figured the whys of that one.

I still love that official expansion for the original...Moo. I said moo!
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

I'm not normally a gamer (much more of a "watch the gamers game" kind of person) I did really love Diablo III...enough so that I created a character on my husband's account to play. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get my own account set up at some point so I can play Diablo III again. :P

Then...once I've gotten that out of my system, I'll consider looking into this StarCraft thing. :)
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Julie wrote:I'm not normally a gamer (much more of a "watch the gamers game" kind of person) I did really love Diablo III...enough so that I created a character on my husband's account to play. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get my own account set up at some point so I can play Diablo III again. :P

Then...once I've gotten that out of my system, I'll consider looking into this StarCraft thing. :)
Doo eet! All the new crafty toys and special add-ons are pure and simple...deliciously awesome overkill.

I've got a Monk, a Demon Hunter, and thinking of cranking out a meat shield. Dying without my rigs. It's why I'm ranting here in the forums a ton lately...I can't mindlessly slaughter really not so helpless pixels until they get fixed.

But when I do, and you do, and Jabber does, Battlenet id# exchanges must happen so we can have #TeamWapsi.

--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

DinkyInky wrote:
Julie wrote:I'm not normally a gamer (much more of a "watch the gamers game" kind of person) I did really love Diablo III...enough so that I created a character on my husband's account to play. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get my own account set up at some point so I can play Diablo III again. :P

Doo eet! All the new crafty toys and special add-ons are pure and simple...deliciously awesome overkill.

I've got a Monk, a Demon Hunter, and thinking of cranking out a meat shield. Dying without my rigs. It's why I'm ranting here in the forums a ton lately...I can't mindlessly slaughter really not so helpless pixels until they get fixed.

But when I do, and you do, and Jabber does, Battlenet id# exchanges must happen so we can have #TeamWapsi.
I was playing a Demon Hunter, but I've been interested in playing the other classes as well. :) As soon as I get done with school and have an iota of free time again, I'll look into getting my own Battlenet ID and then getting the game loaded onto whatever platform I can (which will probably be PC for now...though I was really enjoying playing it on PS4).
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."