RRRRHHHHHHH.

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

RRRRHHHHHHH.

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

I wish i could sic the Jaguar Girl on a certain mod on certain other board (Shadowinthelight can probably guess which mod, and where, especially if i say it's due to the thread about today's comic over there.)

I finally got irritated enough i told it (it refuses to manifest a gender ... or interact via PMs) that what it apparently thought was a hilarious joke not only that it's been pounding into the ground for weeks wasn't that funny - that it was, in fact, rather the reverse, and that i wasn't the only one who thought so.

I got what comes across to me as an implicit threat (understand, i've gone a couple rounds with it before, the most recently previous being part of the booster charge for a Great Revolt that pushed the board owner to install three new, additional - rational - mods, and seen instances of it removing posts that it couldn't manage to effectively counter, with no notice and no sign they'd been there).

(Incidentally, all of the other three mods are irritated by its "humour", one of them more than i am.)

I responded to that in a {relatively} temperate manner - though i did reply to its opening statement that it doesn't care what i think by saying that i know that - and that it's pretty obvious it doesn't much care what ANYONE thinks.

It also accused me of trying to force it to stop making its "joke" - uh, yeah. How could i (a regular member of the forum) "force" a mod to do anything? (Of course, there have been more than a few instances of it telling others - and me - exactly what we can say.)

Graar.

It wouldn't surprise me if it tries to temporarily - or even permanently - ban me.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Re: RRRRHHHHHHH.

Post by TazManiac »

Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Won't the addition of the other three mods, who seem sympathetic to your cause, keep this from happening?
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Jabberwonky wrote:Won't the addition of the other three mods, who seem sympathetic to your cause, keep this from happening?
One hopes.

I'm in communication with all three - one of them is more upset than i (was) about its overall behaviour...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.