Terrible Person 2015-09-08

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Julie

Re: Terrible Person 2015-09-08

Post by Julie »

Hansontoons wrote:
TazManiac wrote:

Code: Select all

Way Out West they got a name, for Wind & Sun & Fire...
Let's not drag Clint Eastwood into this one...

But I would rather listen to Paint Your Wagon ANY day over the purple pseudo-Dino thing. Thank the deities that my daughter was not a fan.
I don't know if I should be proud that I know songs from Paint Your Wagon, or sad that the little spoofy clip from a Simpson's episode is what came to mind first. (Ponderosa Pine!)
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

oldmanmickey wrote:
Bathorys Daughter wrote:Well poo! That's it?
Hanineal wrote:I wonder if Tara brought the bear back with her. Inside her…
One can only hope that there will be much more to this. In a Pinhead meets Glee kind of way. :twisted:
Curses upon you ma'am. Now i have a mental movie running of Pinhead and the Cenobites singing show tunes. Not a pretty thing to see. :oops:
I would so buy tickets to that show.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Dave

Post by Dave »

Sgt. Howard wrote:The opening volley sounded like full auto fire- and most of the rifles were turnbolts. In less than ten seconds, there was nothing but fluff and bits of purple. Twelve shooters with a determined hatred of Barney- you had to be there to appreciate it
If you'd had the chance to record a video of that incident, you'd have blown the top off of the "Like!" counters on YouTube! :lol:
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Dave wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:The opening volley sounded like full auto fire- and most of the rifles were turnbolts. In less than ten seconds, there was nothing but fluff and bits of purple. Twelve shooters with a determined hatred of Barney- you had to be there to appreciate it
If you'd had the chance to record a video of that incident, you'd have blown the top off of the "Like!" counters on YouTube! :lol:
And, if you downloaded the skin mods for Doom and Doom 2, you could enjoy shooting Barney over and over and over and over again and again and again and again....
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

s-o wrote:
kingklash wrote:Someone give Tara a bear, please.
At least one of the ursamorphs is currently without a partner, isn't she?
Thank gods! I got to the thread late and was worried I'd have to drag that up. :mrgreen:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

scantrontb wrote:
Hansontoons wrote:But I would rather listen to Paint Your Wagon ANY day over the purple pseudo-Dino thing. Thank the deities that my daughter was not a fan.
i don't remember exactly where my roommates younger son heard her talking about how she REALLY hated Spongebob, and that she was glad that the older son (by two years) had not acquired the taste for that show, but the words "Devil" in combination with "Spongebob Squarepants is the:" were uttered.... TIME SKIP... a few years later, he's in kindergarten and the class was going to be watching an episode of a show for a rainy-day recess or something (i forget exactly why) but when the show that they were going to watch was said to be that one, he stood up and claimed that he wasn't allowed to watch that show because "Spongebob Was The Devil"... Heather got a phone call AT WORK shortly after that from the school staff about that one... when she came home that night and told us about it, we all cracked up... at the time she was talking to the staff, she was embarrassed as all get out, but afterwards she laughed with the rest of us...
Hey, the staff deal with this for a living. They laughed even harder. :D
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Julie wrote:
Hansontoons wrote:
TazManiac wrote:

Code: Select all

Way Out West they got a name, for Wind & Sun & Fire...
Let's not drag Clint Eastwood into this one...

But I would rather listen to Paint Your Wagon ANY day over the purple pseudo-Dino thing. Thank the deities that my daughter was not a fan.
I don't know if I should be proud that I know songs from Paint Your Wagon, or sad that the little spoofy clip from a Simpson's episode is what came to mind first. (Ponderosa Pine!)
I had never seen the Simpson's spoof! Lee Marvin's voice was spot-on.

And I had the title song to PYW in my head on and off most of the way to work today... and mind you my commute is close to an hour... courtesy of Houston traffic. Between 6 and 7 AM. 38 miles.
Julie

Post by Julie »

Hansontoons wrote:
Julie wrote:
Hansontoons wrote:I don't know if I should be proud that I know songs from Paint Your Wagon, or sad that the little spoofy clip from a Simpson's episode is what came to mind first. (Ponderosa Pine!)
I had never seen the Simpson's spoof! Lee Marvin's voice was spot-on.

And I had the title song to PYW in my head on and off most of the way to work today... and mind you my commute is close to an hour... courtesy of Houston traffic. Between 6 and 7 AM. 38 miles.
Yeah...Houston traffic is rough...and having a song stuck in your head in Houston traffic is worse. :/ I'm glad Dallas isn't so bad in comparison.
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."