Safety In Numbers 2015-09-02

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Re: Safety In Numbers 2015-09-02

Post by Dave »

Julie wrote:Yeah...safety in numbers...unless that number is "2" and it's you and the creepy, dangerous thing. :shock:
Or unless the number is "a sufficiently large value of 2", and the creepy dangerous thing isn't an "it"... it's a "them", a jellyfish-like colony of semi-independent hellspawn brainsucking parasites, which will at any moment explode outwards into an unstoppable predatory cloud.

Probably not, of course... but you do have to admit, it's now perfectly positioned to envelop not-Jordan in a stinging net of neural feeding tentacles. :shock:

GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

[stage whisper] Are tardigrades becoming an in-joke? They're indestructible, yeah, but not exactly horrific. They survive on moss juice. [/stage whisper]
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Dave

Post by Dave »

[sotto voce] That's exactly what the tardigrades want you to think. [/sotto voce]

I just think they look extremely cool. Photoshopping one to have blood drooling out past its teeth and down its chin... hmmm... might have to try that, run it up the flagpole, and see who screams and runs...
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I hadn't ever heard of those but after Google/Wikipedia it/they remind me of a character I've been developing off and on for a while now; Mummy like and very dessicated but able to renew and regenerate given the right conditions...
(Sorry for the Off Topicness this reply is supporting.)
Julie

Post by Julie »

Dave wrote:[sotto voce] That's exactly what the tardigrades want you to think. [/sotto voce]

I just think they look extremely cool. Photoshopping one to have blood drooling out past its teeth and down its chin... hmmm... might have to try that, run it up the flagpole, and see who screams and runs...
*raises hand* I would. :shock:
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

Dave wrote:[sotto voce] That's exactly what the tardigrades want you to think. [/sotto voce]
[antibovine cryptography]The cows are playing that game, too. They look all dumb and docile, while they never stop plotting bloody uprising and murder. Check out how they check us out when you walk by their encampments sometime.[/antibovine cryptography] :shock:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Typeminer wrote:[antibovine cryptography]The cows are playing that game, too. They look all dumb and docile, while they never stop plotting bloody uprising and murder. Check out how they check us out when you walk by their encampments sometime.[/antibovine cryptography] :shock:
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

Dave wrote:
Typeminer wrote:[antibovine cryptography]The cows are playing that game, too. They look all dumb and docile, while they never stop plotting bloody uprising and murder. Check out how they check us out when you walk by their encampments sometime.[/antibovine cryptography] :shock:
Exactly!

We're frakked. :mrgreen:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

Typeminer wrote:
Dave wrote:
Exactly!

We're frakked. :mrgreen:
yep...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac