Right now 2015-08-10

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
TazManiac

Re: Right now 2015-08-10

Post by TazManiac »

Now, see, Thats Monica...
Dave

Post by Dave »

MerchManDan wrote:...what's this? A somewhat-convoluted setup, NOT followed by a groan-inducing pun?? I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed. ;)
Well, it might be a subtle and even-more-convoluted setup for something quite evil... some sort of really dreadful pun which will appear out of nowhere, cannot be un-read, and which will require you to skin yourself alive in order to stop remembering it.

That pun could be lurking, just waiting... waiting for you to decide that there is no such pun... waiting until you think you're safe... waiting to spring out and savage you when you least expect it.

Naah. I'm sure that's not it. Nothing to worry about.

Sleep well. ;)
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Dave wrote:
MerchManDan wrote:...what's this? A somewhat-convoluted setup, NOT followed by a groan-inducing pun?? I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed. ;)
Well, it might be a subtle and even-more-convoluted setup for something quite evil... some sort of really dreadful pun which will appear out of nowhere, cannot be un-read, and which will require you to skin yourself alive in order to stop remembering it.

That pun could be lurking, just waiting... waiting for you to decide that there is no such pun... waiting until you think you're safe... waiting to spring out and savage you when you least expect it.

Sleep well. ;)
I just found out that the season on punsters in Okanogan County is year 'round and there's no bag limit.... I'll stick to limericks...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Sgt. Howard wrote:I just found out that the season on punsters in Okanogan County is year 'round and there's no bag limit.... I'll stick to limericks...
You think killing a punster is sufficient to stop him?

it must be nice, to be so young and innocent! :twisted:
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Dave wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:I just found out that the season on punsters in Okanogan County is year 'round and there's no bag limit.... I'll stick to limericks...
You think killing a punster is sufficient to stop him?

it must be nice, to be so young and innocent! :twisted:
Hey, I don't shoot punsters- they are their own PUNishment... I'm just saying what the locals do when they are not doing their sisters and cousins...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

If I were ever punished
For every little pun I shed
I'd hide me to a punny shed
And there I'd hang my punnish head.
--Samuel Johnson
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Dave wrote:

Sleep well. ;)
Typing some words, using adverbs,
Dave tortures us with what he posts.
Bad puns ahead, bad puns behind,
And you know that nausea just crossed my mind!

With apologies to the Grateful Dead.

:D
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I feel a Bad Pun Arising
I feel a Bad Pun on the way

Aw, dont go out tonight,
it's bound to take your life,
Theres a Bad Pun on the rise...
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

TazManiac wrote:I feel a Bad Pun Arising
I feel a Bad Pun on the way

Aw, dont go out tonight,
it's bound to take your life,
Theres a Bad Pun on the rise...
AaaaAAaaa, ah! AaaaAaaa, ah!
Dave comes from the land of the pun, you know,
Cranks them out by the ton and posts for show.
The hammer of his words will drive our wits insane,
Fighting back tears, laughing and crying please have you no shame!

Sorry, Jimmy Page.