A VERY happy wedding...

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

GlytchMeister

Re: A VERY happy wedding...

Post by GlytchMeister »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:Sarge, this is so much better than the Happily-Ever-After headcanon I was stubbornly holding on to.

Just sayin.
Hang on to your seat son, I'm just warming up...
Pshhh... After the Red Wedding, I'm waaay past hanging on to my seat. This reader's strapped into a bucket racing seat by a five-point harness, with a helmet and one of those neck stabilizer things, in a fire-retardant suit.

I've learned my lesson.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Yet again, I found myself in the corridor outside the Library. This time, though, the main "entrance" doors were left open a crack.

Finally, I thought. I get a chance to actually ENTER the Library!!

I opened the door, and walked in - only to discover a party was going on.

There was a dance floor where several different beings were cutting a rug to Meaghan Trainor. On the other side was a bar where a strangely familiar woman was serving up drinks.

I tilted my head as a FLASH came from towards the back of the Great Hall - people posing for photos, and one of them was obviously Phix.

Huh?

I only briefly recognized one or two of the others in the wedding party when a large creature with horns and a bad attitude came up to me and said, "This is a private party, pal." He took me by the front of my shirt and tossed me back out the door. "Library's closed for the day."

I shot back out into the darkness, then found myself next to a door. When I opened it, I discovered I was in the bathroom of an In 'n Out Burger in Apache Junction, Arizona.

Oh, GREAT.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

jwhouk wrote:Yet again, I found myself in the corridor outside the Library. This time, though, the main "entrance" doors were left open a crack.

Finally, I thought. I get a chance to actually ENTER the Library!!

I opened the door, and walked in - only to discover a party was going on.

There was a dance floor where several different beings were cutting a rug to Meaghan Trainor. On the other side was a bar where a strangely familiar woman was serving up drinks.

I tilted my head as a FLASH came from towards the back of the Great Hall - people posing for photos, and one of them was obviously Phix.

Huh?

I only briefly recognized one or two of the others in the wedding party when a large creature with horns and a bad attitude came up to me and said, "This is a private party, pal." He took me by the front of my shirt and tossed me back out the door. "Library's closed for the day."

I shot back out into the darkness, then found myself next to a door. When I opened it, I discovered I was in the bathroom of an In 'n Out Burger in Apache Junction, Arizona.

Oh, GREAT.
LOL!!!
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Monica skipped right up to Jin- the two burst into a chorus of squeals and giggles while Allen sat back and basked in the glory of it all.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Monica asked.
"I wanted to tell Allen first- I knew this morning, but he was too ... depleted... to handle the news until a bit ago," Jin answered.
"You dork- I could have handled it then... but I'm not complaining," Allen retorted.
"Depleted?" Monica asked.
Jin gave a very seductive smile- "He took me someplace naughty and got me all hot and bothered... and I HAD to do something about it when I got home... I'll tell you about it later,"
"Right now, we were discussing giving the little one a name," Commented Allan, "... a LAST name,"
Monica's face lit up- "A wedding? Oooooh!!! When and where?"
"I suggested eloping, but Jin isn't sold on the idea,"
Jin closed her eyes and took a deep breath- slowly she let it out- when she opened here eyes, they were moist- "When I became mortal, it was mostly because I had become tired of living. Death seemed like a wonderful promise. I was looking forward to it. Now... now I have a life inside me where before I only had empty space. I have never experianced that before. I want all that my short life will allow, I want all that it has to offer- and I want to share it with my family," she reached out and touched Monica's cheek, "... and I don't need all this," she waved her arm at the library, "Our Island will suffice very nicely, we'll do a full stock of Club U-296, get a band, make a full day of it. But I want you there,"
The two embraced, tears flowing freely.

"WHOA!! I MISSED IT?!? DAMN!!!" swore Mayahule as she came in through the foyer, a little bit of a stagger to her gait.
Jin dropped her face into her hand and in sotto tone said, "Here, Mom,"
May followed her daughter's voice to the trio- "Muffin Crumb, I am SOOO sorry, I was VERY distracted this morning... they're married, right? Neil and Phix?"
Jin looked at her Mother with a jadded expression," What was his name?" she asked.
"Wha... who's name... OH! heh... well, you don't need to worry about him, he likely won't last long. Older fellow, runs a museum...."
"Gregory Fields?" Monica and Jin asked in unison.
May's face when full surprise- "How... who told..."
"Don't worry about it... Grandmother..." Jin said with a slight tease on the last word.
May stood dumbfounded- "What on earth are you... " then she saw Jin was stroking her belly, "OH!!! OH!OH!OH! Oh my word! Oh my word! When did you find out?"
"This Morning,"
"Oh my word! I didn't think you could GET pregnant! Oh my word! This worked out better than I thought it would! And YOU're the Daddy, right? Oh my word... well, I have a wedding to arrange,"
"Mother, no, we are already..."
"I'm sure most of the old traditions are still legal... and If I can find a priest..."
"Mother, NO! We are not going to do the old traditions! Allan and I..."
"I'm sure the animal sacrifices can be kept low-key, but we need to build the pyre..."
"MU-THER!!! NO!!! YOU ARE NOT LISTENING!!"
Allan began to wonder how much trouble he would get in if he went to the bar...
Last edited by Sgt. Howard on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
jwhouk wrote: Oh, GREAT.
LOL!!!
Seconded! :lol:

Are we in for another bout of "Dueling Bajos"-esque storytelling? Y'all could make a business out of this, I swear.
I'm too much!
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

"I know I'm being touchy, Kevin- I just... well, I should have done something... anything... to stop Nudge.... but there's more. And it's scary for me," Bud said as Kevin held her.
"Can I help?" he asked.
"Hmmm... maybe, I don't know... just, don't freak out when I tell you," she took a deep breath, "I can't get pregnant- I think you already know that. I cannot get any disease- I think you know that too. I cannot die... I cannot really be harmed in anyway," she took another deep breath, "... but... I... I...I WANT... to get... pregnant... at some point!" and she broke into tears all over again.
Kevin held her tightly, not knowing what else to do.

Shelly ambled over to where Phix, Neil and Paul had just finished the shoot... Paul only too happy to give back the shotgun.
"There's Katherine again over there," Phix commented, "and dancing like a whirlwind! Is that her Chippendale with her? the one you saw before?"
"Yea, that's him... boy the band is hot with 'Cowboy Music' all of a sudden" Neil commented.

She said I'm going out with my girlfriends....for Margaritas at the Holiday Inn...oh have mercy my only thought was tequila makes her clothes fall off

"Grandmother," Shelly hailed, "How do you clothe yourself when you reduce to human?"
"What happened to your dress, Honey? OH! YOU happened to your dress... well... "

I told her put an extra layer on....I know what happens when she drinks patron....her closet's missing half the things she bought- tequila makes her clothes fall off

"Yea, and of all things I REALLY don't like being in the raw at your wedding, you know? How is it done?"
"Well, I can't demonstrate... but it is simple enough, just takes practice- as you reduce, imagine your clothes on you- they will show up... but sometimes...

She'll start by kicking off her shoes...loose an earring in her drink....leave her jacket in a bathroom stall....drop a contact down the sink

"Cool! Let's see here...AW CRAP!!!"

Them panty hose ain't gonna last too long...if the DJ puts BonJovi on... she might come home in a table cloth, yea tequila makes her clothes fall off

Her skirt was draped over one arm... the blouse was at her feet... Neil was wearing the thong panties over his face... and she was naked.
She sphinxed up again, Neil handed her panties over, her bra turned up on Justin's shoulder and shoes where tumbled to her left.
"OK- her we go...MONKEYBALLS!!!"

She can handle any champagne brunch....bridal showers with Bacardi punch...jello shooters full of Smirnoff- but tequila makes her clothes fall off

Now her skirt was over Phix's face, her blouse was floating in the punch (that Nicodemus was dipping into) and both undergarments were on Amanda... backwards...and she was again naked.

She sphinxed up again... "DAMN!! I'M GONNA GET THIS RIGHT!!!"
"Shelly, dear- take your clothes to the bathroom and deal with it there!" Phix told her quite sternly... then burst into peals of laughter...
She snagged the soggy blouse from an astonished Nicodemus as she stormed to the commode...
Last edited by Sgt. Howard on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

GlytchMeister wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
LOL!!!

Are we in for another bout of "Dueling Bajos"-esque storytelling? Y'all could make a business out of this, I swear.
Nah, I just couldn't resist the opening.

EDIT: Heh. "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off." Nashville at its finest. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by jwhouk on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

GlytchMeister wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
LOL!!!

we do mesh rather well, that is for certain
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

"Kevin?"
"Yes, Bud?"
"... am I... am I too much to handle?"
"I'm thinking you are, to a degree... but you will not always be so. The main reason is I am not sure HOW to handle you. I will make mistakes, you know..."
"But you will... you will... be there? I mean... you CAN'T make mistakes if you are not there,"
"That's true- but if I'm not there, I don't get to watch you heal... get better... and that would mean a lot to me,"
"So... what are we? What do we mean to each other?"
"We are friends- friends who happen to be dating. Let's move slowly and see where that goes,"
She looked at him for a while- "Yes, I think I would like that," she said- then she lightly kissed his lips... and gave a very girlish squeal...

"My...GAWD!!!... I think I may have hurt myself with that last one... I have never danced before, Buck. I have never done ANYTHING in front of a crowd before. I am sweating like a horse.. (Buck laughed).. wait, that didn't sound right- I mean..."
"I KNOW what you mean, and I assure you- you do NOT sweat like a horse! Ms. Gilchrist, I KNOW something about sweating horses, you know... "
She looked at him- "Call me Kathy-other than that, you always seem to know just what to say,"
"I AM a lawyer- that is my stock in trade- but YOU... you always COULD do these things... you just needed somebody who could convince you... and you took it from there..."
She studied him a bit more- "I believe... there is something else I can do..."
And she reached over and guided his mouth to hers...

Shelly returned from the ladies' room, her blouse damp and pinkish, smelling of lemons, limes and rum. The rest of her wardrobe seemed reasonable.
"Much better," she commented to Phix, "Now, something for you two- Justin, have you said anything?"
"No... they've been too busy speculating about Katherine's dance partner. I'll let you tell them,"
"Tell us what?" Neil asked.
"Jin is pregnant- we just found out,"
Phix and Neil looked stunned- "She can get pregnant?" Phix asked, "I didn't think she could..."
"Well, apparently she can," commented Neil, "shall we offer our congratulations?"
"Yes, I think so,"
A sudden shriek interrupted everything. Kathy jumped out onto the dance floor screaming, "HELP!! HE COLLAPSED!!!"
A small corps of individuals swarmed to the indicated spot, where Buck lay flat on his back. A rather experienced EMT type assessed his pulse and respiratory.. then turned to Katherine and calmly stated, "He's fainted, Ms. Gilchrist- what did you do to him?"
"I... I... I... I... uh... well... I... uh... I... I kissed him," and she covered her mouth the moment she said that.

There were odd murmurs and chuckles from the crowd. Somebody said the name "Hotlips" and others agreed. One phrase caught Katherine's attention-

"WHAT a WOMAN!!!" - it was clearly intended as praise.
She thought SHE might faint...
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Somebody wrote:Hotlips
All these super-powered kisses flying around, I'm really beginning to feel like I'm missing out. First Atsali lays one on Nadette that causes lens flares all over the place, and now this?
I'm too much!
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

GlytchMeister wrote:
Somebody wrote:Hotlips
All these super-powered kisses flying around, I'm really beginning to feel like I'm missing out. First Atsali lays one on Nadette that causes lens flares all over the place, and now this?
There will be reasons for the mayhem- I am figuring out a LOT about Buck and all shall be revealed-
But Bud just got her first smooch as well- and while it was hardly what we would call 'erotic', it certainly rang her chimes...
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Sgt. Howard wrote:There will be reasons for the mayhem- I am figuring out a LOT about Buck and all shall be revealed-
But Bud just got her first smooch as well- and while it was hardly what we would call 'erotic', it certainly rang her chimes...
Wait, that's Bud's first kiss?
...*gears in head turning*...
Huh. I guess we never did find out if she had a boyfriend back before she was kidnapped. For lack of any data proving otherwise, I guess this was her first kiss. In fanfic, yeah, but still.
I'm too much!
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Okay, I lied. ;)
---

I had done this so much in the last few months, it didn't even faze me that I'd ended up in Arizona – of all places.

After using the Library portal in the old Scott Town Hall, I had taken precautions for subsequent trips to the Library. Or, should I say, the Library portals. I'd never actually set foot in the Library itself. I'd just bounced from doorway to doorway, mostly the three that I'd already visited (who in their right mind put a portal in an outhouse, for goodness sake?).

The only time I'd gone to somewhere different was the one time I thought I'd actually ended up in the Library. Turns out it was a bathroom in the Jefferson Building of the Library of Congress. That was an embarrassing time.

This time, though – this time, I'd come so close. I'd actually seen the Library. And, for some reason, they were holding a wedding in the Great Hall.

I took advantage of this knowledge – and the fact that I knew exactly where I was in the East Valley. Though it was ungodly hot outside, I managed to sneak over to a Hallmark store in the strip mall behind the In 'N Out Burger. An appropriate wedding card would help, I thought. Among the little tchotchkes on display, they had a tea time set, complete with a steeping ball that had a tag that said Congratulations! on it.

Bingo. A perfect gift for the bride.

After paying for both items, I headed back to the burger shop. I'd started timing it, and I knew that the portal would probably – hopefully – be active again in 30 minutes. That was about five minutes from now.

I sat down at one of the tables and wrote out a quick "Congratulations" on the card, signing my name. I filled out the tag on the seeping ball – which I'd had them put in a gift box – with "TO: PHIX".

I looked at my watch – it was time. I wandered back into the bathroom.

I wasn't disappointed. I was back in the portal "hallway" again, and I strode determinedly to the entrance doors of the Library. This time, the door was open – and, it appeared, the reception part of the wedding was starting to wind down.

I slipped in, trying to look like I was supposed to be there – holding the card and the gift. I worked my way over to the bar, and got the attention of the lady behind the…

Oh. It was Tina.

"Hey there!" She looked at me with those silver, swirling eyes of hers. "Haven't seen you at the shop in a long time!"

"Hi, Tina," I said weakly. "Uh, where's the gift table?"

"Oh, it's over there, in that little alcove with the old record player," she pointed it out. There was a pile of gifts and a box, ostentatiously decorated, that was obviously for cards. "Did you need anything to drink while you were here?"

"Uh, no, thanks," I replied. "Not right now. I don't think I want to tempt fate…" I looked up toward the ceiling of the Great Hall. "…Or wear out my welcome." She shrugged and smiled.

"Come back and stop by the store next time you're in the Twin Cities!" She bubbled cheerfully. "I'll have a Café Americano with a double shot of caramel and vanilla ready for you!"

I smiled weakly at her, and headed off to the alcove. Halfway there, I was nearly bowled over by a sphinx who was clutching a set of clothing – and cursing to herself.

"Scuse me," she said as she headed towards a door marked "LADIES".

I kept my tongue – and my thoughts – to myself.

---

I walked over to the box, deposited the card, and placed the tea set on an open spot on the table.

Turning around, I got my first really good look at the Library.

It wasn't quite what I expected. The Great Hall looked more like an old reception hall, with tables and a dance floor and two bars – the one being run by Tina, and another one being run by some being that I couldn't quite make out. Whatever it was, they had multiple arms that helped in their mixing of drinks.

"Excuse me," a voice interrupted my reverie. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" I turned to see a bespectacled, red-headed woman, with pale skin and a rather revealing red dress. I eyed her for a moment.

"Can't say that I have," I replied. "Joseph Houk," I extended my hand, looking her over. "Department of Corrections, perhaps?"

"Oh yeah," she said, taking my hand. "I think I met you during that incident with the fae kid." She shook my hand, once. "Suzanne McBride, Federal Bureau of Investigation."

I nodded in recognition. She'd been the one who had to take the "prince of the Fae kindred" into MIB custody.

"Ah. Makes sense. You here as a heavy for the reception?"

"No, my, uh, niece – of sorts – was part of the wedding. My partner and I just got here a few minutes ago. Sounds like we missed a little brou-ha-ha involving one of the guests."

"I was wondering why people seemed a bit on edge," I posited. I caught a glimpse of her looking around nervously. "I get the feeling that you're just about as much of a fish out of water here as I am?"

"Just nervous," she replied. "I didn't have a very good introduction to this place, first time Lily and I set foot here." She pointed over to where Phix and her new hubby were seated. "She nearly tore our faces off."

"She was just doing her job, I'd reckon," I replied. I thought for a moment. "I think I heard that the Jaguar Girl came to your rescue that day?"

"How'd you know that?" She turned with a start.

"Well," I shrugged. "Probably the same way that I also know that she was unintentionally returning the favor."

Now Suzi gave me a confused look.

"What?"

"Yeah. Turns out, years ago you stopped her from being sexually assaulted while she was locked up in a mental ward."

"But," she began, then stopped. The wheels started to slowly turn in her brain. "The psych ward rapist? But that was about a decade and a half ago."

"The Jaguar Girl hasn't always been in her thirties, you know." This didn't come from me. The shadows around the boxes coalesced into the shape of a being – a girl. With a strange, almost elvish look. And even stranger markings on her face.

"Mom's not going to be happy with sis about her outburst," she said, looking out at the party. The girl turned to Suzie. "Relax, we've got things under control now. Go say hi to your niece before she gets carried away with that minotaur she's dancing with."

Suzi nodded and walked off, nervously, into the throng.

"As for you, Mr. Houk," the girl turned towards me.

"Hi, Tsillah." I gave yet another weak smile.

"You have been nothing if not persistent," she said. "That's been duly noted. And Ms. McBride never had equated what she'd done in that psych ward to Monica's current existence. Good one," she nodded slightly.

"I've only been trying to access the Library for about the last two months," I began in protest.

"And my sister has been the only reason why you've been unsuccessful," she replied.

"Nudge?"

"Yes. She thought it would be humorous if we just kept you to the portal system. However," she turned and considered the small gift that was sitting on the table behind us, "I think you've shown enough care that you deserve limited access to the Library."

"Really?"

"Yes. Your help with the young fae was a big part of that."

"Not something I'd want to go through again," I replied.

"Understood. But the person with the final say as to your access, well," she turned and looked back at the bridal party table. "She's a bit occupied at the moment."
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!!
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

The "young fae" story is something I've had on the back-burner for a while. My problem is fleshing it out- and finishing it.

Anyways - back to the party...
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

--- --- ---

Very carefully, I wound my way over to the head table. For some reason, the band started playing Faith Hill's "This Kiss" - and my forward progress was stopped by the throng of partiers that ran to the dance floor.

"C'mon, Jacob!" I heard one of the voices speak up. "That one guy doing all the dances just passed out on the floor!"

"I told you, Dan, I don't want to go out there. She might see me! After all, that's her MOM!"

I sashayed around the seeming stampede of people and over to the table. Just as I was about to reach the table, the sphinx that had nearly bowled me over on her way to the bathroom was standing next to some nerdy type, talking to Phix and the groom - Neil was his name, apparently.

They were paying more attention to the prone form laying in the middle of the floor, who was slowly being helped to his feet.

Guess now isn't the time, I thought to myself.

"My granddaughter packs a wallop with her lips, hey?" A thin, pale-ish woman with dreadlocks and a drawn in face pulled up next to me. "Lily Pratt. My partner told me you were here. Glad you managed to make it through that whole incident with Cavin Foxglove."

"No one ever told us he had problems with his gossamer projections," I replied, somewhat more clinically than I intended. "I was just on my way over to give my regards to the bride and groom, but your daughter's dance partner apparently stopped the proceedings."

"Oh," she looked at me, then over her shoulder toward the main table. "I'm, uh, not on the best of terms, uh, with, with her right now," she stammered a bit. "Maybe, maybe I can pry Suzi away from whoever she's cozying up with, and get her to introduce you." She walked off quickly, in the general direction of the red-headed girl who was now over by the main bar.

Great, I thought. I hate being at a wedding by myself.

--- --- ---
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

You're complaining about being at a wedding jam-packed with beings whose mere existence shatters modern scientific understanding of the universe because you're alone?

I'd be like a kid in a candy store. I wouldn't know what question to ask first, or who to ask said question!
I'm too much!
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

You obviously don't have a side helping of social anxiety.

Add to that my sudden realization that the Library isn't everything I'd imagined, and, well.
Dave

Post by Dave »

jwhouk wrote:You obviously don't have a side helping of social anxiety.
Or the sudden memory of that book you forgot to return to your elementary school library, that has been piling up late fees for all these decades...

... and the Library certainly knows about that. :twisted:
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Buck came out of the fog in short order, to find himself on his back with his head in Kathy's lap, surrounded by concerned guests. From this angle, his view of Kathy's face was framed by her clevage. Kathy was rather agitated, asking him,"Are you alright?"
"Uh, yea... what happened? OH! Right... uh... wow... uh, THAT was embarrasing..."
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME?"
"uh... you... uh... caught me by surprise... I wasn't expecting that..."
"...?... You pull a high-powered seduction, get me over my fears, make me win a DANCE CONTEST!... and I floor you with a kiss?!?"
"... uh... I've... uh... I've never ... been kissed by a woman before... that wasn't my Mother..."
Kathy was dumbstruck. Finally she asked, "That was your first kiss?"
"Uh huh,"
It took her all of ten heartbeats to assess the situation. Deep in her soul, she reverberated with"I am SO keeping you,"

"Alright then. THAT was MY FIRST KISS too! You pull yourself together there, Buck... as soon as we are ALONE, you WILL remember your SECOND KISS- do you understand?"
"Yes Ma'm,"

Euryale and Shelly had both scampered to the bandstand with Phix, Justin, Neil, Monica, Alan and Jin in tow. The was a quick conversation with Gary, the band leader- then Shelly and Euryale got up on stage in front of the lead mike. Shelly stepped to the mike-
"Hey everybody- we have a special song we want to do for my Grandmother and her Studmuffin (mild laughter from the crowd), seeing as how he knocked her silly enough to marry him (more laughter)- Euryale will take the lead- Gary? Fire it up,"

A steel slide permeated the opening notes- in four bars, Euryale sang with her seductive Southern drawl-

"...Mama, Ah found someone... lack you sayd would cum along- He's a sight, an' sooo unlack, anna man Ah've evah known,

Ah wuz afrayd t' let him in- y'know Ah'm not t' trustin' kind- but naow Ah'm convinced, he's heaven sent, and muss' be out of his mind-

(Shelly joined a beautiful harmony to the chorus)
MAMA HE'S CRAZY- Crazy over me... an' in my life is where he says he'll allus want t' be
Ah've never been so in love, he beats all Ah've evah seen- MAMA HE"S CRAZY... he's crazy ovah me"

Phix and Neil were swaying with the music on the opening notes- Allan grabbed Jin and proceeded to follow suit. Justin stepped off to the side, as did Monica... there was a mutual respect there. Kevin appeared with a blushing Bud in tow... and after that, the floor fill with couples. Euryale did the song justice, Shelly gave support where needed without overpowering the notes. Bia commented to Nicodemous, "We ought to do more weddings here,"... Nicodemus gave here an odd look, surveyed the scene, pondered for a moment... then asked,"How much do you suppose we should charge?"
Last edited by Sgt. Howard on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.