Of My Family 2015-05-15

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Jabberwonky

Re: Of My Family 2015-05-15

Post by Jabberwonky »

Remember, Our Vampires are Different. The Wapsi-pyres don't just drink blood, they eat, at least, part of their victims. So if one of ours were to slip during coitus, they'd probably take quite a chunk out of someone. So a donation before hand might assuage that need long enough for safe sex. Literally.
Grravalkian proposed that maybe there are real blood bordellos out there. Being the fan of the woo-woo and a 20+ year fan of Coast to Coast AM, there have been multiple 'experts' that claim vampires, real and the psychologically challenged, regularly trade sex for fresh blood...

PS - There's a pretty cool pic of a jet powered go-cart on the front page of C2C right now...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Grantwhy

Post by Grantwhy »

Considering what Castela could smell on Atsali, I wonder what she can smell on Aunt Suzie?
As a CareBearAnarchist I believe in the destruction and overthrow of the perils of society through random and senseless acts of consideration and kindness
Growing older is compulsory, growing up is optional
Dumb things happen to smart phones
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Grantwhy wrote:Considering what Castela could smell on Atsali, I wonder what she can smell on Aunt Suzie?
probably not kosher horseradish...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Jabberwonky wrote:PS - There's a pretty cool pic of a jet powered go-cart on the front page of C2C right now...
Yep, the pulse jet used to make the PBBBBTT noise for the "Fart At France" video, installed on a stretched kart frame. I subscribe to the Colin Furze YouTube channel. :twisted: :ugeek: :twisted: :ugeek: I can't decide if he's twisted or a genius...
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Opus the Poet wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:PS - There's a pretty cool pic of a jet powered go-cart on the front page of C2C right now...
Yep, the pulse jet used to make the PBBBBTT noise for the "Fart At France" video, installed on a stretched kart frame. I subscribe to the Colin Furze YouTube channel. :twisted: :ugeek: :twisted: :ugeek: I can't decide if he's twisted or a genius...
The line there is thin indeed. I have seen his work. Hyper intelligent? absolutely! Imaginative? no doubt! Stark raving mad? ... probably...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Gavote

Post by Gavote »

Opus the Poet wrote:
Why not both?