Not Permanent 2014-09-19

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Radical_Knight

Re: Not Permanent 2014-09-19

Post by Radical_Knight »

We're sorry for the momentary interruption in your viewing... uh, witnessed enjoyment. We have presently experienced temporary technical or mental difficulties and all, or most programming will eventually be restored... or as close to it as possible. PLEASE STAND BY! (Whoopsie!)
Memories die hard long after reality has turned to dust.
Sphinx-Napped

Post by Sphinx-Napped »

why do i get the feeling that ditze is not shrunk at all and only think she shrank him when in fact her magic made her grow
Punjar repair man, that recently up graded the pun jar to 2.0 now with self defense and and evil ai that will try to kill you, if you even try to hurt it for doing its job...
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

Sphinx-Napped wrote:why do i get the feeling that ditze is not shrunk at all and only think she shrank him when in fact her magic made her grow
Well, if that's the case, it also made the balcony rail she was hanging from grow.

And considering the relative size of her and Dietzel, it also made the ceiling above her move up.
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

Dietzel doesn't necessarily need all his owner's info on his tag. He'd probably find some way to catch a taxi home if he ever got lost.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Warrl wrote:
Sphinx-Napped wrote:why do i get the feeling that ditze is not shrunk at all and only think she shrank him when in fact her magic made her grow
Well, if that's the case, it also made the balcony rail she was hanging from grow.

And considering the relative size of her and Dietzel, it also made the ceiling above her move up.
And we've seen that ceilings are reluctant to move up even when you might want them to.
Aed

Post by Aed »

kingklash wrote:Dietzel doesn't necessarily need all his owner's info on his tag. He'd probably find some way to catch a taxi home if he ever got lost.

All things considered, Dietzel is probably going to need some good old fashioned comfort food, as in pizza. Who knows, maybe the pizza delivery girl will give him a lift home. *chuckle*
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

kingklash wrote:Dietzel doesn't necessarily need all his owner's info on his tag. He'd probably find some way to catch a taxi home if he ever got lost.
Just call Dylan and get a ride home and a pizza.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Sorry, I already had to cart him home once after that time he got out and wandered over to Lake Calhoun...

...What?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

jwhouk wrote:Sorry, I already had to cart him home once after that time he got out and wandered over to Lake Calhoun...

...What?
I remember when you first posted a link to that. Or rather, I don't remember when, but I remember the fact that you did... Darn it, jwhouk! Now I'm going to have to read it again! :mrgreen:
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Keep in mind that was written about seven years ago.

Pre-calendar machine destruction.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

lake_wrangler wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Sorry, I already had to cart him home once after that time he got out and wandered over to Lake Calhoun......What?
I remember when you first posted a link to that. Or rather, I don't remember when, but I remember the fact that you did... Darn it, jwhouk! Now I'm going to have to read it again! :mrgreen:
Aaaaand I've now taken the time to read it a second time (first time being when it was linked in the forum the first time around.) It was just as enjoyable as the first time. :D