Oops 2014-08-20

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
kingklash

Re: Oops 2014-08-20

Post by kingklash »

TazManiac wrote:
Aed wrote:Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque.

***Warning: Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque is so good that it is NSFW (Not Safe For Wallet). One bite and you'll want to try it all -- repeatedly. Very good with beer ***

:lol:
http://www.jackstackbbq.com/shipping/a/5/

They Deliver to all 50 States!, but then my local guys cant find out...

OK, here we go: Cricket, Monica, Shelly, Atsali, and Georgette are walking abreast down the sidewalk...
They do have it on a leash, don't they?
My2Cents

Post by My2Cents »

Thoughtweaver wrote:Kinda like The Cerberus Club that the GGs, Monica, Shelly, etc. occasionally visit?
Jet's more of a pub girl.
While misery loves company, chaos brings along friends.
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

-!- Wait. Because her designation is "Guidance", does it mean when Jet asks certain questions, she has to answer?
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Dave wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Hopefully they've made repairs since all the girls and Jin last visited the place...
For all we know, they've cut a deal with the contractor who built the Library, and have had the self-repairing-walls feature added.
They've got Damage Control, Inc on retainer.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Dave wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Hopefully they've made repairs since all the girls and Jin last visited the place...
For all we know, they've cut a deal with the contractor who built the Library, and have had the self-repairing-walls feature added.
They've got Damage Control, Inc on retainer.
Hah! :geek:
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

kingklash wrote:-!- Wait. Because her designation is "Guidance", does it mean when Jet asks certain questions, she has to answer?
I'd imagine that Guidance would have to be more active than reactive to properly guide anybody, as well as able to use judgment and discretion (though perhaps not always use them all that well). Otherwise she'd just be Information or Reference.