Gift And A Curse 2014-07-18

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
illiad

Re: Gift And A Curse 2014-07-18

Post by illiad »

very true, Mark N...
the big problem today though, is that, AFAIK only about 10% of the country has enough ability to *actually find* forums like this... the others are usually very busy trying to stay alive / warm/ fed, due to working hard.. or more interested in other things like building, football, etc....
a friend I know is a highly paid financial consultant, while doing scuba-diving, metal rocking in her spare time :twisted: - but she has no clue about PCs ..

http://500questions.wordpress.com/2011/ ... increases/

too many people pigeon-hole the words 'religion' and 'intelligence'... I would say my 'religion' is computers!!! :/ :)

just like a mate, he seems a bit slow, but talk about anything to do with music, and he will amaze you will all the details, author , production, mixing, etc..... :o :shock: :D
jwhouk

Re: Gift And A Curse 2014-07-18

Post by jwhouk »

shadowinthelight wrote:
Mark N wrote:what we need is a better humanity.
Sorry but Humanity 2.0 is still in alpha status. There's been no word on how long until beta testing begins.
Yeah, only the Developer knows, and he isn't saying to anyone. Not even Harold Camping.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin