New character coming?

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

New character coming?

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Looking at Paul's eBay page, the image titled "Cricket 03" seems to show a paranatural kid wearing what i think looks like Atsali and Castela's school uniform, looking cranky and scruffy, with dirty knees and face.

Can't decide whether she looks more Atsali's or Castela's age...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
MerchManDan

Re: New character coming?

Post by MerchManDan »

I'd guess "Cricket" to be one or two years older than Castela. If she does turn out to be an upcoming character, I can easily imagine her to be a bad influence upon the young one.

EDIT!! Whoa, never mind; I just found "Princess Cricket 02" who is definitely NOT anywhere near Castela's age. :oops: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wapsi-Squares-P ... 233c3dbcbf
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Definitely more Atsali's age. They are all the same girl, she is just short. Picture 1 shows her older body, #2 shows her getting ready to fight, #3 is the aftermath.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Wapsi
Site Admin

Post by Wapsi »

Cricket is Atsali's age. :)
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

I just see her as the perfect addition to Atsali's circle of friends; And it seems that Conscience is gonna love her.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
AnotherFairportfan

Wapsi wrote:Cricket is Atsali's age. :)
At first i thought Castela's age, because of her body type, then i thought Atsali's age because of ... other ... things.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
AnotherFairportfan

Mark N wrote:I just see her as the perfect addition to Atsali's circle of friends; And it seems that Conscience is gonna love her.
Oh, you do NOT wanna go there, for more than one reason...
Sidhekin

Post by Sidhekin »

MerchManDan wrote:I'd guess "Cricket" to be one or two years older than Castela. If she does turn out to be an upcoming character, I can easily imagine her to be a bad influence upon the young one.

EDIT!! Whoa, never mind; I just found "Princess Cricket 02" who is definitely NOT anywhere near Castela's age. :oops: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wapsi-Squares-P ... 233c3dbcbf
What, no comments regarding Calista's cup size?
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!
Wyvern

Post by Wyvern »

Sidhekin wrote:What, no comments regarding Calista's cup size?
She'll dress as Red Sonja if she can find two matching thimbles?
You should be reading the Wapsi Square Wiki.