Resize These 2014-04-21

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
shadowinthelight

Resize These 2014-04-21

Post by shadowinthelight »

Until she gets the hang of it I'm imagining a similar situation to one of the guest strips where Monica ended up with a black eye. :roll:
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
jwhouk

Re: Resize These 2014-04-21

Post by jwhouk »

Yeah, it might ruin the aerodynamics - at least, until she can get over to Lydia's.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Granted, she's got her arms crossed over her chest, but they don't look as big in proportion in the final panel.

So her "natural" form is seven feet tall.

============

That suit must be one of the ones Reed Richards made out of unstable molecules for She-Hulk.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
illiad

Post by illiad »

{bites lip} .... ah'll be in mah bunk... (where is that guy?? :) )
cmdrpowers

Post by cmdrpowers »

Uh oh, where's Castela?
Sidhekin

Post by Sidhekin »

cmdrpowers wrote:Uh oh, where's Castela?
At their knees?
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Where my six-year-old granddaughter all too often is - underfoot.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
cmdrpowers

Post by cmdrpowers »

Fairportfan wrote:
My point is that after a day like today there's generally only one of two places for a kid- over Mom's shoulder, exhausted and wiped out Or still hyper and bouncing off the walls.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

cmdrpowers wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:
My point is that after a day like today there's generally only one of two places for a kid- over Mom's shoulder, exhausted and wiped out Or still hyper and bouncing off the walls.
Actually that's not true, it's usually wherever the most exuberantly excessive amount of trouble is.

My son had a shirt he wore until he outgrew that said, "Definitely up to something...and getting away with it" from front to back. He never understood why every grownup would smile and nod, but took it as a sign that it was a good thing to wear and continue on being cute.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/fellow-explorer/ This is where they first meet. Yes Sali is taller than Kathy but she had the wings and feet things going. I wonder if this from was her full siren form? I would suspect not as it actually looks more harpy than siren.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
eee

Post by eee »

Oh dear, the party's ended. And we never saw Phix and Bia 'discussing' things. Probably just as well, the sight of all that blood might have been disturbing.

'First adventure''? They've had more than one? I hope later ones went better...

And she hasn't tried to fly since she hit puberty? That's rather a long time to be grounded. I would have thought fliers would fly every day, just because they can.
TheDOCTOR
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa. via Gallifrey, in Constallation of Kastaborus

Post by TheDOCTOR »

Atsali, Don't even try to "resize these". You're beautiful just the way you are.
and now that she mentioned it, I'm surprised she didn't fly once around the island maybe taking her little sister flying while they were there.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

She probably would have, if someone would have remembered to bring the soundtrack to Frozen on her iPod...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
meisdadoo

Post by meisdadoo »

TheDOCTOR wrote:Atsali, Don't even try to "resize these". You're beautiful just the way you are.
and now that she mentioned it, I'm surprised she didn't fly once around the island maybe taking her little sister flying while they were there.
I am not at all surprised she didn't try flying--she just said she hasn't tried it yet since the puberty fairy sat on her chest, and she was not quite comfortable enough to stretch out to her full siren form--still a little shy about her attributes.
As she said, still just a child after all.
But since she brings it up, I would expect her to go full siren in the not too distant future.
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

eee wrote:Oh dear, the party's ended. And we never saw Phix and Bia 'discussing' things. Probably just as well, the sight of all that blood might have been disturbing.
Maybe M and Jin kept them apart so they wouldn't have to go search out a new island...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
illiad

Post by illiad »

cmdrpowers wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:
most likely put to bed, exhausted... :mrgreen:
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

Where's Castela? Putting the scissors away, of course.
sheik

Post by sheik »

meisdadoo wrote:
TheDOCTOR wrote:Atsali, Don't even try to "resize these". You're beautiful just the way you are.
I am not at all surprised she didn't try flying--she just said she hasn't tried it yet since the puberty fairy sat on her chest, and she was not quite comfortable enough to stretch out to her full siren form--still a little shy about her attributes.
As she said, still just a child after all.
But since she brings it up, I would expect her to go full siren in the not too distant future.
Atsali going "full siren" now that she is sexually mature may be rather dramatic.
She may be afraid of what her full capabilities are.
And maybe others should be as well.
My2Cents

Post by My2Cents »

Actually they seem to resize with her. Think about it, a size L on someone around 5'6" (I don't know her chosen height) is huge, but at 7'0" they should just look impressive, but with Atsali they looked even bigger in proportion to her body size at 7'.

Poor kid, she just can't win.
While misery loves company, chaos brings along friends.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

sheik wrote: Atsali going "full siren" now that she is sexually mature may be rather dramatic.
She may be afraid of what her full capabilities are.
And maybe others should be as well.
Indeed.