Atsali Cutie Patootie 2014-04-18

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
shadowinthelight

Atsali Cutie Patootie 2014-04-18

Post by shadowinthelight »

The last Atsali pic went for $226.55. :shock: I wonder how much this one will pull in.
Last edited by shadowinthelight on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Fairportfan

Re: Atsali Cutie Patootie 2014-04-18

Post by Fairportfan »

shadowinthelight wrote:The last Atsali pic went for almost $226.55. :shock: I wonder how much this one will pull in.
More than i have.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Dave

Post by Dave »

Not surprised it went that high. A swimsuit-calendar rendering of Atsali (when she's older and more daring) might go even higher.

Mythology tells us of the dangerous persuasive power of one who is flinging the Siren's thong.
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

I think you deserve to get tied to a ships mast for that one, Dave.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

I'm thinking more the keel.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
TheOtherOne

Post by TheOtherOne »

So, basically Wapsi is a 3-4 day a week comic now I take it.
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

Only while Paul is still under the weather - allergies and a bleeding sinus infection will sap the round tuits right out of a person.
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville
Wapsi
Site Admin

Post by Wapsi »

NOTDilbert wrote:Only while Paul is still under the weather - allergies and a bleeding sinus infection will sap the round tuits right out of a person.
This. Sorry everyone.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Wapsi wrote:
NOTDilbert wrote:Only while Paul is still under the weather - allergies and a bleeding sinus infection will sap the round tuits right out of a person.
This. Sorry everyone.
It hasn't bothered me a bit. We're still getting so much more content than twice or once a weeks strips that I feel lucky that my fav web comic is a five a week.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Dave

Post by Dave »

Wapsi wrote:
This. Sorry everyone.
No worries, Paul! Many of us out here are "fellow sufferers" and understand some of what you're going through during pollen season. Hope you feel better soon (and that your lad is doing well!)
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

At least it isn't a pin-up of the Oopsie-Daisy running about with the shears still stuck in her neck.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

kingklash wrote:At least it isn't a pin-up of the Oopsie-Daisy running about with the shears still stuck in her neck.
Shearly he wouldn't do a thing in such bad taste, unless it was part of some cutting social commentary or something.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Catawampus wrote:
kingklash wrote:At least it isn't a pin-up of the Oopsie-Daisy running about with the shears still stuck in her neck.
Shearly he wouldn't do a thing in such bad taste, unless it was part of some cutting social commentary or something.
Continuing the faux violence could have caused some fans to become quite snippy. The last thing Pablo needs is to accidentally slice away a portion of his readership.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Dave wrote:
Wapsi wrote:
This. Sorry everyone.
No worries, Paul! Many of us out here are "fellow sufferers" and understand some of what you're going through during pollen season. Hope you feel better soon (and that your lad is doing well!)
I don't have real allergic problems with pollen, but my eyes get itchy.

Back when i wore contacts, i often had to go back to glasses for a few days when the pollen counts were high.
=====================
=====================
mike weber
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

shadowinthelight wrote:
Catawampus wrote:
Continuing the faux violence could have caused some fans to become quite snippy. The last thing Pablo needs is to accidentally slice away a portion of his readership.
Not going to happen, no bush-league comic here, always sharp and to the point!
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Wapsi wrote:
This. Sorry everyone.
Sure hope you get better real soon. Had my share of allergy misery, entirely no fun whatsoever. I went to Perth, Australia for business in December 2012, developed a wicked sinus issue on the way back. Caused me to lose part of my sense of smell permanently. Though sometimes that's not a bad thing!
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hansontoons wrote:
shadowinthelight wrote:Continuing the faux violence could have caused some fans to become quite snippy. The last thing Pablo needs is to accidentally slice away a portion of his readership.
'Tis clearly a respectful homage
to the great Cuttenclips of Oz!
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Dave wrote:
Hansontoons wrote:
shadowinthelight wrote:Continuing the faux violence could have caused some fans to become quite snippy. The last thing Pablo needs is to accidentally slice away a portion of his readership.
'Tis clearly a respectful homage
to the great Cuttenclips of Oz!
Hmm, had to Goggle "Cuttenclips". Second new thing I learned today! I think I will go to sleep now.
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Wapsi wrote:
This. Sorry everyone.
I'm not sure it's allergies but I get migraines that feel like they start in my sinuses... I can breathe okay, seemingly clear, but everything seems to start in my sinuses and work its way into a blinding headache. I've tried everything allergy related to stop it but it doesn't seem to work. I can sympathize with Paul on this one... when it hits, you don't feel like doing anything and anything you do feels half assed and undone. Focus isn't an option... Misery is. Get better soon Paul...
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
TheOtherOne

Post by TheOtherOne »

Wapsi wrote:
This. Sorry everyone.
I see. Didn't know Paul was still under the weather. I guess I need to read more of the posts. I can certainly sympathize with sinus infections. I've had my share. Starts out with a really bad odor in my nose and gets worse from there. Antibiotics clear it up fortunately. Had a really bad one that turned out to actually be an ear infection. Hurt like hell. Good old antibiotics to the rescue again in that one, but it took a while.

Anyway, given the circumstances, I am also grateful for the comics you are able to post and hope you get better soon. It's my favorite comic as well. Like everyone else I just can't get enough of it.