The Wrong Person 2013-11-25

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Catawampus

Re: The Wrong Person 2013-11-25

Post by Catawampus »

Fairportfan wrote:
Catawampus wrote:If she ever meets Euryale, the result will probably involve the Earth's icecaps melting.
Oh, lordy. I could have gone the rest of the week without considering that image quite comfortably.
"JOURNAL OF THE HUGPOCALYPSE: DAY 47 -- The squeeing and cooing has at last died down to a level where I can go without hearing protection and no longer have my ears bleed. A strong aurora last night indicates that the thermal bloom and the electromagnetic disturbances are-

O dear Lord, preserve us all! Castela has just decided to show off her cute new shoes to the Gorgon. The end is nigh for us all! Repent! Panic! Flail around madly!
"
kingklash wrote:I'll have what Cat was having!
Opiate injections for everybody! Wheeee!

Hmmmm, I might still remember enough from when I was a kid on how to make poppy sap into opium and heroin. . .aside from the minor matters of legal problems and addiction and death and such that might result, what could go wrong?