Listen Good 2013-10-29

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Re: Listen Good 2013-10-29

Post by Dave »

Fairportfan wrote:Maybe the action part of this story is gonna be "Rescue Mama from the Bad Guys", with Lily and Suzi trying to keep up, dragged along in Atsali's slipstream, and Pickle having the time of her life.
Sort of an "unHome Alone", then? Imagine the sort of pranks these two could play on the Bad Guys, knowing that the MIB will be around to manage the cover-up afterwards...
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Dave wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:Maybe the action part of this story is gonna be "Rescue Mama from the Bad Guys", with Lily and Suzi trying to keep up, dragged along in Atsali's slipstream, and Pickle having the time of her life.
Sort of an "unHome Alone", then?
That was sort of where the idea began, yeah.

Never seen the film...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Fairportfan wrote:
NOTDilbert wrote:And, Kat wearing yellow? No more Goth-chick clothes for her, anymore - 8-)
...and have we ever seen her with her hair in a ponytail before?

I think that the fact she knows who (and what) she is has helped her understand more about herself.
Yes we have, and she still looks just as adorable with one.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
toadslayer

Post by toadslayer »

They're sooo cute together! "We won't get in trouble" is right up there with "What could possibly go wrong?"
LittleOne

Post by LittleOne »

Fairportfan wrote:Ya know - with those windows, i wonder if they're meeting the MiB at the museum .
All those windows are certainly a change from her former goth environs. Perhaps they are needed to nourish Pickle/Castela? If she's a plant-critter, she may need lots of sunlight to stay healthy. Just an idea. The Wapsiverse is ALWAYS full of surprises and unexpected turns....
Julie

Post by Julie »

Cute but ominous...an odd combination. :) I really love Castela. She's beyond precious!
shadowinthelight wrote:
NOTDilbert wrote:And, Kat wearing yellow? No more Goth-chick clothes for her, anymore - 8-)
Kath is an apex goth, having reached the pink level where those confident enough, complex enough, can exude gloom and doom while wearing the color of sugar and spice.
I was thinking more "Goth to Boss." :P
Fairportfan wrote:
...and have we ever seen her with her hair in a ponytail before?

I think that the fact she knows who (and what) she is has helped her understand more about herself.
I believe she wore a pony tail back when we learned Oscar is lactose intolerant. :) (and DinkyInky shared another segment of story with Kat in pony tail too :))
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
analyst

Post by analyst »

My2Cents wrote:Question: Would Kathryn go ‘mother bear’ on them, or would it be a remake of ‘The Ransom of Red Chief’?
I would read that.
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

Fairportfan wrote: ...and have we ever seen her with her hair in a ponytail before?
I think we have, a couple times she went to the lake - haven't had time to search out the 'lactose intolerant' or 'frisbee accident' arcs....

*edit* And, what Ms. Dinky and Ms. Julie said...
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville
meisdadoo

Post by meisdadoo »

This weeks story line is all Squeee, time to take a break from the black helicopter firing armor piercing bullets.

Bring on the Cuteness! :D
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

This would make a good episode of Wapsi Square: The Animated Series. Too bad I only dreamed that it was real.
Wyvern

Post by Wyvern »

kingklash wrote:This would make a good episode of Wapsi Square: The Animated Series. Too bad I only dreamed that it was real.
Pablo has thought about doing a short Wapsi Square video. Until that happens, you'll have to watch this and imagine how cool it will be.
You should be reading the Wapsi Square Wiki.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Julie wrote:I was thinking more "Goth to Boss." :P
Dear Lord that's amusing! He's such a cute Goth though. Not exactly doom and gloom. He wears a bit of cheery stuff too. It was hilarious to watch "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" just to see his antics.(Migraine has made me a bit lazy. Youtube it if you haven't already seen it, it's a riot. Especially youtube Josh Groban on that show.)
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

DinkyInky wrote:
Julie wrote:I was thinking more "Goth to Boss." :P
Dear Lord that's amusing! He's such a cute Goth though. Not exactly doom and gloom. He wears a bit of cheery stuff too. It was hilarious to watch "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" just to see his antics.(Migraine has made me a bit lazy. Youtube it if you haven't already seen it, it's a riot. Especially youtube Josh Groban on that show.)
Oh he only looked cheery in that clip because he'd made the "goth to boss" transition and was selling the idea. :) Here's what he looked like when his character was first introduced.
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."