A New Tail 2015-09-28

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
TazManiac

Re: A New Tail 2015-09-28

Post by TazManiac »

Oh no, Fifty Shades of Wapsi is right around the corner...
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
Catawampus wrote:Perhaps this has nothing to do with her being a siren/incubus, and instead it's some sort of a contagious paranormal disease that she picked up at school. Next thing we know, it could spread to the rest of her family and Katherine could end up sporting nine tails!
A Kath of nine tails? Kinky... watching her put them to use would be... entertaining... indeed...
Hmmm... compared to the 12 Labors of Hercules? Could be very interesting!

Katherine Gilchrist and:

1. The Lost Dolls of the Anasazi
2 ....

and much more!

Looking forward to it.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
DinkyInky

Re: Search…

Post by DinkyInky »

Skywatcher68 wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:I hit 6' before 9th grade. Maybe I should'a been drinking it...
I hit 6' some time between age 15 and 16 (and stayed there ever since). I was so proud of myself: I was a full half inch taller than my older brother! :mrgreen:
(Although I would have liked to grow to 6'2"... I always saw 6' as just the beginning of being tall... :roll: )
(When I mentioned that, over on the CRFH!!! forum, that sparked a number of "Me toos"... enough so, as to "start a club"... I would have liked it to be the "I Wish I Was Two Inches Taller" club, but they shortened it to the "Two Inches Taller" club, to embarrass me... :oops: )
I hit 6' by 13 and was stuck at 6'2" at 16. Would have liked 6'8" to keep in line with my brothers -- 6'4" and 6'6", respectively.
Shaddap.
I'm 5'3", and the oldest, my little sister(six years younger) is 5'6", and my little brother(eight years younger) is 5'10.5", only because of a silver marching tuba messing up his spine.
My son, who was born over a month premature, is presently 4'6" at ten years(I was that height near the end of high school), and he's currently going through a growth spurt, if the nightly pains and daily episodes of eating everything in sight that's not covered in sauce or gravy is a reliable indicator. I was told he'd always be tiny...shows what they know.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
illiad

Post by illiad »

Gyrrakavian wrote:
Here you go
Thanks! :) 8-) But google has plenty, this is one of the best, showing that all the 'doom-sayers' missed THREE other blood moons! about 1:57 into the video... :P
Also good 'how it works' bit :) :ugeek:

http://www.space.com/28980-blood-moon-s ... lipse.html
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

"Those of you who know, live as if you know not,"

We might well be in prophetic times- even so, live your lives without fear. Just be aware...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Soooo... horns are next?
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

If they start playing YMCA, I'm outta here...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
lake_wrangler

Search…

Post by lake_wrangler »

Atomic wrote:Hmmm... compared to the 12 Labors of Hercules? Could be very interesting!
What's this? Hercules was pregnant 12 times? :shock:

*Drops a copy of What to expect when you're expecting into the pun jar*
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

eee wrote:
Dave wrote: *Sigh*

Kids. They'll never learn. They just want to go shopping, right now.

Save your money and buy wholesale instead, say the parents. You get better values that way.

But no. They always end up buying retail.
They don't have the death penalty for puns around here, do they? :shock:
If they did, it would be a vast graveyard...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Sgt. Howard

Re: Search…

Post by Sgt. Howard »

lake_wrangler wrote:
Atomic wrote:Hmmm... compared to the 12 Labors of Hercules? Could be very interesting!
What's this? Hercules was pregnant 12 times? :shock:

*Drops a copy of What to expect when you're expecting into the pun jar*
All in one afternoon... it was quite the spectacle...
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

lake_wrangler wrote: I hit 6' some time between age 15 and 16 (and stayed there ever since). I was so proud of myself: I was a full half inch taller than my older brother! :mrgreen:
(Although I would have liked to grow to 6'2"... I always saw 6' as just the beginning of being tall... :roll: )
(When I mentioned that, over on the CRFH!!! forum, that sparked a number of "Me toos"... enough so, as to "start a club"... I would have liked it to be the "I Wish I Was Two Inches Taller" club, but they shortened it to the "Two Inches Taller" club, to embarrass me... :oops: )
I can see the official club t-shirts now. A slightly turned up happy face and the words "I'm happy I'm a T.I...
:lol:
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

with all the years of puns and such stored in that vault if its ever shut down we could see a disaster of biblical proportions. What i means is Old Testament real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! :twisted:
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

oldmanmickey wrote:with all the years of puns and such stored in that vault if its ever shut down we could see a disaster of biblical proportions. What i means is Old Testament real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! :twisted:

Ship it to DC before it does the meltdown- nobody will notice...
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Jabberwonky wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote: I hit 6' some time between age 15 and 16 (and stayed there ever since). I was so proud of myself: I was a full half inch taller than my older brother! :mrgreen:
I can see the official club t-shirts now. A slightly turned up happy face and the words "I'm happy I'm a T.I...
:lol:
Could be worse... how about the 'two inches LONGER club'?
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Sgt. Howard wrote: Could be worse... how about the 'two inches LONGER club'?
:lol: :lol:
meisdadoo

Post by meisdadoo »

illiad wrote:yep... That reminds me of Babylon5 - the Centauri had those kind of 'tails/ tentacles', that they could use for cheating at cards, among other things...

oh and Marvel's Nightcrawler has a similar tail..
I guess Nadette could find a way to get Atsali 'excited' ??? :mrgreen:
Yeah, about the Centauri, those were actually . . .how do we say it. . .not so much tentacles as they were, five separate man parts. As in Centaurian women do not have them (so far as we know--but it does beg the question as to where said appendages are supposed to go . . .Usually every plug has a matching socket)
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
Dave

Post by Dave »

Catawampus wrote:Perhaps this has nothing to do with her being a siren/incubus, and instead it's some sort of a contagious paranormal disease that she picked up at school. Next thing we know, it could spread to the rest of her family and Katherine could end up sporting nine tails.
That could present some legal problems. Cathonine is illegal these days. Kath+khat=catastrophe.
meisdadoo

Post by meisdadoo »

meisdadoo wrote:
illiad wrote:yep... That reminds me of Babylon5 - the Centauri had those kind of 'tails/ tentacles', that they could use for cheating at cards, among other things...

oh and Marvel's Nightcrawler has a similar tail..
I guess Nadette could find a way to get Atsali 'excited' ??? :mrgreen:
Yeah, about the Centauri, those were actually . . .how do we say it. . . six separate man parts. As in Centaurian women do not have them (so far as we know--but it does beg the question as to where said appendages are supposed to go . . .Usually every plug has a matching socket)
From Wikipedia, the ultimate source of all knowledge in the Universe:

Reproductive biology
The sexual organs of the Centauri are quite different from those of humans, and they are in a different location than the human sex organs. Male Centauri have six tentacle-like genital organs that extend out from the sides of the body and "fold" in over the solar plexus when not in use. The males can stretch the tentacles out to four feet.[2]:9 These tentacles are somewhat prehensile, to the extent that they can be used to cheat in card games. Females have six narrow receptive orifices, three on either side of the base of the spine, just above the hips. During sexual intercourse the male inserts his tentacles in the female's orifices individually. Only a single insertion is necessary to inseminate, but "each [successive] one is a different level of intimacy and pleasure" – Centauri males grade their sexual encounters by the number of insertions in a manner similar to American baseball metaphors for sex.
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Jabberwonky wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote: Could be worse... how about the 'two inches LONGER club'?
:lol: :lol:
thanks, thanks so much. now i got a stupid old joke stuck in my mind on replay. grrrrr
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Ursus wrote:Uh.... Where'd her boobage go? She's looking fairly NOT busty in the left panel on row two.
Um.

Hadn't really noticed that till you pointed it out.

Perhaps it wasn't the tail she's freaking out over?

Perhaps she's manifesting the incubus side of her heritage completely ... and the freakout came when she dropped her pajama bottoms in the bathroom and suddenly came 100% awake when she noted that things had been ... re-arranged?

Is she going to ping-pong back and forth between genders from now on?
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.