Try Really Hard 2016-09-15

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
FreeFlier

Re: Try Really Hard 2016-09-15

Post by FreeFlier »

Just had a remarkably evil and twisted thought:

Mr. Petersen is really a shapeshifted female . . .

--FreeFlier
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Of course, Devyn may just be asexual, regardless of her weird uncles' proclivities.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Catawampus wrote:
Drakkenmensch wrote:I think we've missed a possible angle on the situation - what if the teacher himself is gay, and that makes him blind to the girls checking out his butt?
I'm not gay, and I've noticed when gay guys were checking me out. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work the other way around, too. Just because you're not interested in somebody doesn't mean that you can't notice when they're interested in you. Especially when you're a teacher, and have probably had it repeatedly drilled into your skull that you have to watch out for that sort of thing.
Under these circumstances he's need eyes in his butt... then he would have to drop his pants... not happening...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
Catawampus wrote:
Drakkenmensch wrote:I think we've missed a possible angle on the situation - what if the teacher himself is gay, and that makes him blind to the girls checking out his butt?
I'm not gay, and I've noticed when gay guys were checking me out. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work the other way around, too. Just because you're not interested in somebody doesn't mean that you can't notice when they're interested in you. Especially when you're a teacher, and have probably had it repeatedly drilled into your skull that you have to watch out for that sort of thing.
Under these circumstances he's need eyes in his butt... then he would have to drop his pants... not happening...
He missed the flushed faces, paralysis, drooling and stampede?

That's Atsali-level obliviousness.

On second thought, I'm not sure Atsali would have missed that . . .

--FreeFlier
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

All I'm gonna say: he's distracting the girls from their education. He should dress more professionally when he comes to work. Think of their futures!
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Notice that Abby said she lost her pencil... and he picked up a lavender pen.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I think dude's a rookie and is very, very nervous...
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

TazManiac wrote:I think dude's a rookie and is very, very nervous...
I think he's realising what a gazelle in the cage next to a bunch of lions would feel like.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
TazManiac wrote:I think dude's a rookie and is very, very nervous...
I think he's realising what a gazelle in the cage next to a bunch of lions would feel like.

Fresh Meat...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.