Grinch in a brown uniform

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Fairportfan

Grinch in a brown uniform

Post by Fairportfan »

Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Mark N

Re: Grinch in a brown uniform

Post by Mark N »

UPS will make amends for publicity sake and the driver will be lucky to avoid a lynching. not to mention he will be looked at for any other type of missing items from his route (The trucks are linked in to central by GPS systems so they have records of where and when you are). :roll:
Those door cams are fully admissible in court so they have him dead to rights. Lesson here, If you are going to be an SOB sneak thief LOOK FOR CAMERAS. Or my personal feelings on the mater; DON'T STEAL OTHER PEOPLES STUFF. :!: :!: :o
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

I hope the girl got the iPad-mini back...

Mark N wrote:UPS will make amends for publicity sake and the driver will be lucky to avoid a lynching.
What? No lynching? :o How disappointing... :x But then again, one can always hope... :twisted:
Mark N wrote:not to mention he will be looked at for any other type of missing items from his route
I'd be interesting to see a follow-up on that...
Mark N wrote:(The trucks are linked in to central by GPS systems so they have records of where and when you are). :roll:
Unfortunately, that does not deter people when opportunity strikes...
Mark N wrote:Those door cams are fully admissible in court so they have him dead to rights.
Serves him right!
Mark N wrote:Lesson here, If you are going to be an SOB sneak thief LOOK FOR CAMERAS.
Opportunity theft apparently means they sometimes check their brains out somewhere before it happens... think they'll actually think of checking for cameras?
Mark N wrote:Or my personal feelings on the mater; DON'T STEAL OTHER PEOPLES STUFF. :!: :!: :o
Well, now, that would be too easy, no? :roll:

What happened to being nice, I wonder...

Ah, if only...
Matthew 7:12 wrote:So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

lake_wrangler wrote:

Ah, if only...
Matthew 7:12 wrote:So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
I think you have mistaken human beings for moral or ethical beings. (Man I hate to admit that one)
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Mark N wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:

Ah, if only...
I think you have mistaken human beings for moral or ethical beings. (Man I hate to admit that one)
"No beast so fierce..."
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber