Vote.

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

Re: Vote.

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

According to the Department of Homeland Security, this was the most secure election in years, if not the most secure EVER.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Claims and counter claims all need to demonstrate proof.

Enough suspicion is sufficient to call for proof. Consider the responses listed in this article:

I asked one simple question to people who work with fraud
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

Bad things do happen in Philadelphia.

I mean, some of those people put Cheez-Wiz on steak sandwiches, fergodssake!

But there was no rampant election fraud. All sides were watching. Hard. The vote counting was livestreamed.

The New York Times contacted the top election officials in all 50 states. Obviously, some are Democrats, some are Republicans. All of them said there is no indication of fraud or widespread misconduct in their elections.

This was a massive turnout, and the party that took the presidency did more poorly than expected downballot, in many districts. That is good evidence that the returns are legitimate. A lot of people who voted for Republicans for the House and Senate voted to throw Trump out.

We have learned that a lot of people do not understand how U.S. elections are actually conducted. And when you explain it to them, they don't believe you. I don't know if the schools have quit teaching civics, or they were asleep in class, or their parents didn't read or never participated in civic or election activities, or what.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

If your definition of fraud is "you didn't vote for my guy," then there will always be fraud in elections. But then you will never have a truly democratic election.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
AnotherFairportfan

Typeminer wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:21 am We have learned that a lot of people do not understand how U.S. elections are actually conducted. And when you explain it to them, they don't believe you. I don't know if the schools have quit teaching civics, or they were asleep in class, or their parents didn't read or never participated in civic or election activities, or what.
Yes
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
AnotherFairportfan

jwhouk wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:07 am If your definition of fraud is "you didn't vote for my guy," then there will always be fraud in elections. But then you will never have a truly democratic election.
fraud.jpg
fraud.jpg (91.82 KiB) Viewed 7220 times
AnotherFairportfan

That cartoon, BTW, is form 2016 or '18, i forget which.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

This video is already 12 days old, so the contents is probably already old news for many, but I still felt it needed to be posted here, for this simple reason: while I had read about observers being kicked out of the canvassing rooms, and the windows being boarded up, actually seeing it on video (for the first time, in my case) was quite jarring, to me.

How the mainstream media wants to have us believe there are no irregularities, that all is well, that there's nothing to see there (never mind the man behind the curtain), is beyond me...
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Considering there are over 14 million votes that were cast, do you volunteer to count them all?

Because if you do, even if it took you 30 seconds to verify each one, you wouldn't be done counting until October 7, 2021.
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

As to the error:
Atlanta Journal Constitution wrote: A recount in Georgia’s presidential race found more than 2,600 ballots in Floyd County that hadn’t originally been tallied, likely helping President Donald Trump reduce his 14,000-vote deficit to Joe Biden.

Trump could gain nearly 800 net votes from the discovered ballots. There were 1,643 new votes for Trump and 865 for Biden.

The problem occurred because county election officials didn’t upload votes from a memory card in an ballot scanning machine, said Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system manager.
800 votes isn't going to wipe out 14,000.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Ok, an error. But - is it an ice cube or the tip of the ice berg? That's why you need to look.

Further, there are reports that the Dominion voting system may have been connected to the internet, and have had out-of-country server processes. This would violate chain-of-custody rules and allow for outside interference. True? False? Needs to be checked.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Got less than four weeks to do it.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

jwhouk wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:53 am Considering there are over 14 million votes that were cast, do you volunteer to count them all?

Because if you do, even if it took you 30 seconds to verify each one, you wouldn't be done counting until October 7, 2021.
One need not recount every vote in every State, but rather the votes in the States where irregularities have been seen.

jwhouk wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:01 pm As to the error:
Atlanta Journal Constitution wrote: A recount in Georgia’s presidential race found more than 2,600 ballots in Floyd County that hadn’t originally been tallied, likely helping President Donald Trump reduce his 14,000-vote deficit to Joe Biden.

Trump could gain nearly 800 net votes from the discovered ballots. There were 1,643 new votes for Trump and 865 for Biden.

The problem occurred because county election officials didn’t upload votes from a memory card in an ballot scanning machine, said Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system manager.
800 votes isn't going to wipe out 14,000.
If that's all there was, then it might indeed be pointless. However...

jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

lake_wrangler wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:09 pm
jwhouk wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:53 am Considering there are over 14 million votes that were cast, do you volunteer to count them all?

One need not recount every vote in every State, but rather the votes in the States where irregularities have been seen.
The problem is One Person with the initials DT believes there are irregularities in every state that he didn't win.

That's the old "A voting irregularity is when they don't vote for ME!" argument. Which is invalid.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

jwhouk wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:13 am
lake_wrangler wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:09 pm

The problem is One Person with the initials DT believes there are irregularities in every state that he didn't win.

That's the old "A voting irregularity is when they don't vote for ME!" argument. Which is invalid.
It's not just a question of what he believes, but also of hundreds of people filing sworn affidavits, testifying to irregularities occurring while they were working the elections (or working at the post office, as the case may be), and other people also coming out and stating such as well. I mean, you saw the Reality Check video I posted, right? You can't tell me that kicking out the observers and boarding up the windows, so people can't see what's going on inside is not an irregularity!

But for some reason, the mainstream media doesn't seem to be aware of such irregularities... it takes independent journalists to uncover and/or report such stories. Kind of like this one:

Warrl

Post by Warrl »

I've seen enough to convince me that the Democrats actively encouraged both voting fraud and vote-counting fraud, and that massive amounts of both occurred.

Whether that fraud actually changed the outcome... I kind of doubt that we'll ever know for sure.

But there is a thing... in most sports, if you get caught cheating ONCE in a game, you forfeit the game - without regard to what the outcome would have been without the cheating.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Here's another example of recount "irregularities":

jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Counters are generally not allowed to have their phones with them when they're doing recounts. They're allowed to be observed by neutral (or partisan) parties, and I'd bet anything that if ANY GOP OBSERVER saw them recording shit like that they'd have screamed loud enough they'd hear it in CNN headquarters.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Taken from the comments below this video:
She's making a list, and checking it twice, She's going to find out whose "Nazi" or nice. lol

Can't we all just get along?