Persuasive 2019-04-26

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Persuasive 2019-04-26

Post by Dave »

Valerie may be a Seer, in her own way. Or just sensible.

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/persuasive/
jeffepp

Re: Persuasive 2019-04-26

Post by jeffepp »

I'm guessing she knows her sister, and knows what kind of "adventures" she gets into. If falling into holes counts as adventures.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

Personally I think it shows a lot of sense and maturity, given what Pickle is capable of, that she wants somebody alongside who is similarly dangerous but considerably more experienced in NOT blowing the world up.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Warrl wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:24 am Personally I think it shows a lot of sense and maturity, given what Pickle is capable of, that she wants somebody alongside who is similarly dangerous but considerably more experienced in NOT blowing the world up.
Yes, i am a member in good standing of the lets dont blow the world up club and i firmly endorse this message.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

jeffepp wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:56 am I'm guessing she knows her sister, and knows what kind of "adventures" she gets into. If falling into holes counts as adventures.
Are we going to get a, "Frodo/Bilbo", moment, somewhere down the road?

Atsali: "Hey Pickle, I heard from Aunt Bud that you had quite the adventure."

Castela: *in a disappointing tone* "Ya, I guess? It wasn't as cool as yours though."
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

I have used that exact quote more than once, though not for something signifying real danger. Between this and her line the other day, I'm wondering if Valerie is the Wapsiverse's analog of me.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.