Mid-week break 02 2018-06-20

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
lake_wrangler

Mid-week break 02 2018-06-20

Post by lake_wrangler »

I'm confused... Another time skip, or just a "future" pinup?

And ironically, this time she seems to be less "bumpy" than her comic self, as opposed to many other pinups we've seen lately... (Not that I mind: some of the late offerings were getting quite the air bag deployment effect, lately... :roll: )

I also note that she definitely takes after Shelley, for her general fitness and musculature... (and it looks good on her...)
Atomic

Re: Mid-week break 02 2018-06-20

Post by Atomic »

She has fire in her belly, guns in her arms, and pistils in her eyes!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Dave

Post by Dave »

Atomic wrote:She has fire in her belly, guns in her arms, and pistils in her eyes!
I'm sure you have the stamina to compensate the Pun Jar appropriately.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Donates signed script copy of 1950s Biker Chick B-movie "Wild Flowers in Hell" ...

My Deviant Art scribbles
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

So, does this mean that she's gonna go through a body building phase in the near future? That'll probably be how she's gonna look in the next few months.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I don't have an example at hand but Castela has already done the 'show the guns' pose while still a teenager; specifically mentioning the desire to be 'more like Shelly'...
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

You could strike a match off that ass- but I wouldn't recommend it...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

TazManiac wrote:I don't have an example at hand but Castela has already done the 'show the guns' pose while still a teenager; specifically mentioning the desire to be 'more like Shelly'...
Try this.

"But I wanna be a bad-ass super hero like Aunt Shelly! She's a protector an' she's not afraid tah look the part! I'm gonna be just as big as she is!"
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

Sgt. Howard wrote:You could strike a match off that ass- but I wouldn't recommend it...
It's also unnecessary - whatever you're trying to light with that match, she can light it for you without one.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Warrl wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:You could strike a match off that ass- but I wouldn't recommend it...
It's also unnecessary - whatever you're trying to light with that match, she can light it for you without one.
"Give a man a fire, and he has warmth for a day. Set a man on fire, and he has warmth for the rest of his life!"

My Deviant Art scribbles
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Atomic wrote:
Warrl wrote:
"Give a man a fire, and he has warmth for a day. Set a man on fire, and he has warmth for the rest of his life!"
"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will understand why some people find golf exciting."
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

jwhouk wrote:"TazManiac" said: I don't have an example at hand but Castela has already done the 'show the guns' pose while still a teenager; specifically mentioning the desire to be 'more like Shelly'...

Try this.

"But I wanna be a bad-ass super hero like Aunt Shelly! She's a protector an' she's not afraid tah look the part! I'm gonna be just as big as she is!"
Thats the one!

AnotherFairportfan wrote:"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will understand why some people find golf exciting."
There are at least two types of Fishing: One is exciting.

The other is an excuse to kickback, drink some beverages, and chill out. While you can use Golfing to do most of that, it's not quite the same.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

The difference between golfing and fishing is that one is a good walk spoiled.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he's gonna need to borrow a lot of your stuff next weekend.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

jwhouk wrote:The difference between golfing and fishing is that one is a good walk spoiled.
And the other is a good walk followed by a good nap, spoiled.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

All's I can tell ya is if you aint getting a good thing out of Fishing, yer doing it wrong. (Maybe some folks expectations are skewed...)
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

I once saw a cartoon in a magazine, in four panels. In each of the panels, you see a side view of a guy sitting in an arm chair. He is silent in panels one, two, and four. In panel three, he says something like "Ooooh".

The caption, under the fourth panel, talks about the excitement of watching golf on TV...
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

lake_wrangler wrote:I once saw a cartoon in a magazine, in four panels. In each of the panels, you see a side view of a guy sitting in an arm chair. He is silent in panels one, two, and four. In panel three, he says something like "Ooooh".

The caption, under the fourth panel, talks about the excitement of watching golf on TV...
Sounds like "The New Yorker".
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.