Don’t Look Behind 2018-03-02

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
ChattaStarhawk

Don’t Look Behind 2018-03-02

Post by ChattaStarhawk »

AnotherFairportfan

Re: Don’t Look Behind 2018-03-02

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Don't look back, they may be gaining on you and you'll have to break stride to look. Just keep running. :ugeek:
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

How well does not looking behind you work if whatever is behind you is looking at you?
eee

Post by eee »

You see, Day, this is why you always go in pairs. Not only for safety's sake, but also so you can reinforce each other NOT to look behind you. Or so you can both look and scream together. Or so that if, one of you looks and screams, the other knows to start running...

If this doesn't bring the chaperones out, there's trickery afoot.
Catawampus wrote:How well does not looking behind you work if whatever is behind you is looking at you?
I don't know, I never looked back to see. :shock:
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Obviously none of these kids ever heard of Eddie Murphy, he is a bit nasty but he does have a point.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Of course, we're assuming that it was Daylla who screamed.

But really, how many people would totally lose it if they saw this walking down a dark hall towards them?
Attachments
2018-02-28-into-the-darkness.jpg
2018-02-28-into-the-darkness.jpg (26.14 KiB) Viewed 10097 times
Dave

Post by Dave »

I hadn't realized that this sort of levitation was one of Castela's powers. No hand- or foot-plasma beams to be seen, and the direction wouldn't be right for those anyhow.
Catawampus wrote:Of course, we're assuming that it was Daylla who screamed.
If it was her, she seems to be a bit confused. Not long ago she said she was seeing a Gaach. Now, she claims that it's an Aaaaaauugh.

I suppose she might have recognized it as a Gaach from the castle Aaaaaauugh. If that's the case, it's good that she woke Castela, because the Holy Grenade Hand may be needed.
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

Well, if THAT does not alert Valerie and Digit, they had to have been doing some heavy snogging of their own.
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

Dave wrote:If it was her, she seems to be a bit confused. Not long ago she said she was seeing a Gaach. Now, she claims that it's an Aaaaaauugh.

I suppose she might have recognized it as a Gaach from the castle Aaaaaauugh. If that's the case, it's good that she woke Castela, because the Holy Grenade Hand may be needed.
That is the Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaaargh, not to be confused with an Oooohoohohooo.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Dude!, Bathroom Buddy,

Bathroom Buddyyyyyyyyyy!...
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

ziggy78eog wrote:Well, if THAT does not alert Valerie and Digit, they had to have been doing some heavy snogging of their own.
I suspect they're in much the same situation position as Castela . . . momentarily suspended between floor and ceiling.

Presuming, of course, that the shadowy figure isn't Valery when she isn't wearing her shell . . .

--FreeFlier
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Dave wrote: If it was her, she seems to be a bit confused. Not long ago she said she was seeing a Gaach. Now, she claims that it's an Aaaaaauugh.
Aaaaaauughs are the female form, Gaachs are the male. It's like bucks and does, or stallions and mares. Same critter, different names.

Let's just hope that she's not mistaken in her identification, and it turns out to be a Boojum instead. Though she's being a bit too loud to be softly and suddenly vanishing away. And it's a bit too light for it to be a Grue, so she ought to be safe from those.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

ziggy78eog wrote:
Dave wrote:If it was her, she seems to be a bit confused. Not long ago she said she was seeing a Gaach. Now, she claims that it's an Aaaaaauugh.

That is the Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaaargh, not to be confused with an Oooohoohohooo.
(Didn't even need to click the link)

At which point, the only hope is that the animator (or artist, in this case) will suffer a heart attack.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
AnotherFairportfan

Alkarii wrote:
ziggy78eog wrote:

(Didn't even need to click the link)

At which point, the only hope is that the animator (or artist, in this case) will suffer a heart attack.
Not on MY part.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Catawampus wrote:Let's just hope that she's not mistaken in her identification, and it turns out to be a Boojum instead. Though she's being a bit too loud to be softly and suddenly vanishing away. And it's a bit too light for it to be a Grue, so she ought to be safe from those.
She has a good defense against Boojums. We have seen that the Snark runs strong in Daylla. And, she's well enough read that I suspect she'll remember to protect herself by singing a carol.
AnotherFairportfan

She could threaten its life with a railway share...
TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Seriously, why does THIS also fuel my shipping of Castela and Daylla? I'm just a hopeless gay.