Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Opus the Poet

Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Post by Opus the Poet »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/know-what-i-saw/

But is it empty, or just nobody you can see? And somebody should call for a medic for Hiroshi.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Akasha

Re: Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Post by Akasha »

Opus the Poet wrote:But is it empty, or just nobody you can see? And somebody should call for a medic for Hiroshi.
he probably just needs an icepack ( or more than one, depending on where knees and other knobby appendages hit him )
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

It might be best for all concerned if that is never mentioned. I dont think Pickle actually realized what happened to Hiroshi.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
eee

Post by eee »

I hope Scarlett is looking UP, as well as side to side. Many people don't think in three dimensions until the beastie jumps down on them from above.

Castella's scent and other sensory abilities should be telling her if there's anyone around. That they apparently aren't while her eyes are, may be why she's freaking out so badly.

I was right; Hiroshi WAS down for the count. :(
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

Where are the Chaperones? Digit and Valerie should have easily heard the girls screaming, and have popped out to see what was going on. This is how a lot of Horror Movies get started, so hopefully Paul has nothing too terrible planned to happen.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

I don't think that "no danger" ever applies whenever these kids are all together in one place. The danger just shifts from various levels of "potential", "imminent", and "in progress", and categories ranging from "localised" to "global" or "multiuniversal".
ziggy78eog wrote:Where are the Chaperones? Digit and Valerie should have easily heard the girls screaming, and have popped out to see what was going on. This is how a lot of Horror Movies get started, so hopefully Paul has nothing too terrible planned to happen.
The school may be very sturdily built, considering what sorts of students it has occasionally running amok in it. Maybe that provides some added sound-proofing.

Or maybe the chaperones are otherwise occupied at the moment.
Digit: "So. . .does that 'no snogging' rule apply to us as well, or just to the kids?"
Valerie: ". . ."
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

Catawampus wrote: Or maybe the chaperones are otherwise occupied at the moment.
Digit: "So. . .does that 'no snogging' rule apply to us as well, or just to the kids?"
Valerie: ". . ."
Not sure Valerie could face that...
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Dave

Post by Dave »

Just Old Al wrote:Not sure Valerie could face that...
As AFF would say, "Hsssssss..."
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

Catawampus wrote:I don't think that "no danger" ever applies whenever these kids are all together in one place. The danger just shifts from various levels of "potential", "imminent", and "in progress", and categories ranging from "localised" to "global" or "multiuniversal".
Well, given that one of them is basically a planetary defence canon...
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Dave wrote:
Just Old Al wrote:Not sure Valerie could face that...
As AFF would say, "Hsssssss..."
Thank you.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.