Pretty Sure 2018-02-21

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Pretty Sure 2018-02-21

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
jeffepp

Re: Pretty Sure 2018-02-21

Post by jeffepp »

Jinkies!
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

So they have an open door policy for their club.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Looks to me like the entity that spoke with Scarlet, before.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Is this someone who looked like the little lion when he was alive, or conscious mimicry?
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Opus the Poet wrote:Is this someone who looked like the little lion when he was alive, or conscious mimicry?
yes
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

As i have always said, that is the downside to hunting ghosts. You might actually find one. Which leads us to the wisdom of that Chinese saying, the danger is not in catching the tiger but in turning it back lose.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

lake_wrangler wrote:Looks to me like the entity that spoke with Scarlet, before.
Kind of a hauntingly familiar quality, yes?
eee

Post by eee »

An open door that should not be open, and what may be a disturbing shadow!

Could be Valerie or Digit making sure there is no snogging going on.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Well... isn't this what they came looking for? Don't be rude, say 'Hello'...

There were only two situations where ghostly apparitions frightened me- one I already mentioned was Gettysburg. Another is where the individual apparently was unaware of their demise and saw me as an intruder. Others were friendly, playful and on one occasion irritating. Not sure why they come to me, but the often enough do...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Chaise Murphy

Post by Chaise Murphy »

Sgt. Howard wrote:Well... isn't this what they came looking for? Don't be rude, say 'Hello'...

There were only two situations where ghostly apparitions frightened me- one I already mentioned was Gettysburg. Another is where the individual apparently was unaware of their demise and saw me as an intruder. Others were friendly, playful and on one occasion irritating. Not sure why they come to me, but the often enough do...
I lived in a haunted room once.

My flatmates and I were the first people to live in the house after the previous owner died in bed. As senior tenant, I had the master bedroom. My flatmates spoke of mysterious lights and odd noises from the room when I was out, and I sometimes woke up to hear the floorboards creaking in a pattern from beside the bed to the carpet-shadow of a large dressing table on the other side of the room.

The others totally freaked out, but I was like, "What's the problem? It's just some old lady who hasn't realised she's dead yet."