Calm Herself 2017-12-11

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Atomic

Re: Calm Herself 2017-12-11

Post by Atomic »

Luci has always been about a half-head shorter than Jaqui, so maybe it's the angle looking up at Jaqui. Besides, between Monica and Shelly being about, Jaqui probably has some clues about Para existence.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Dave wrote:Punk Yoga! Of course. We should have thought of this sooner. It's perfect for Castela - a bit of exercise to work out the tension, a few sessions in vinefulness meditation, and she'll be right as rain.
Until they get to the acupuncture, and Castela starts sticking the needles right through her body to see what happens.
Atomic wrote:Get ready to raise the roof, shake the foundations, and run without a bra!
I think that Castela's already able on all counts.
Atomic wrote:Luci has always been about a half-head shorter than Jaqui, so maybe it's the angle looking up at Jaqui. Besides, between Monica and Shelly being about, Jaqui probably has some clues about Para existence.
"Oh, yeah, I figured that all out years ago, I just didn't want to say anything and upset you all."
Dave

Post by Dave »

Catawampus wrote:"Oh, yeah, I figured that all out years ago, I just didn't want to say anything and upset you all."
For all we know, Jacqui could have been using powdered Calendar Machine as part of Punk Yoga's incense for quite a while.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Dave wrote:
Catawampus wrote:"Oh, yeah, I figured that all out years ago, I just didn't want to say anything and upset you all."
For all we know, Jacqui could have been using powdered Calendar Machine as part of Punk Yoga's incense for quite a while.
That might make exercises that require multiple repetitions a bit easier.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Heh, I kind of want to see Phix taking a yoga class from Jacqui now.

Also, it'd be interesting to see some more sphinxes.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Alkarii wrote:Heh, I kind of want to see Phix taking a yoga class from Jacqui now.

Also, it'd be interesting to see some more sphinxes.
"Ok everybody, now try Downward Orc... That's it -- bend the knees..."
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

lake_wrangler wrote:
jeffepp wrote:Has she gotten taller?
I think Jacqui has always been fairly tall. She does look like she has been working out with Shelley, however... I remember her being more skinny, I think.
(Of course, an archive dive would probably prove me wrong, but that's OK. Memory is selective, sometimes...)
http://wapsisquare.com/comic/10242003/
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Boy, has KATHERINE changed.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.